Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone restoring a 60s-70s ford? (Pics up)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone restoring a 60s-70s ford? (Pics up)
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so I am about to drop a big chunk of change to Dearbornclassics.com for a full interior. Basically I'm unfamiliar with the company but they were recommended to me. Has anyone here actually purchased from them? If so, how was the quality of product? Customer service? Shipping time? Please help ease my mind because I just can't pull the trigger on this going in blind.

[ 2013-12-04, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: 2BlueGeeTees ]

Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I havent but i believe theres some positive reviews on vintagemustangforum. Restoring the torino?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've heard pretty good things about them on some falcon forums.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets see a pic of this beast? what year is it?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is a funny story. I haven't been on cafords in so long I forgot how to post picks
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

PHOTOBUCKET?

--------------------

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Currently have the entire dash out and apart. Laying out gauges for custom cluster. Rebuilding hvac ducting, and refurbing/ dying dash black. Had to replace the dash assembly it came with because it was hacked up.

The car is a 72 trim code is for a 500 and engine code is H 351c 2v 168 hp. Either the engine was replaced with a 4v or the heads and intake were swapped. It was also an original C4 car. Now has a C6. 9" rear with 3.00 gear

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

I think I'm going to order that interior kit from Dearborn. Thanks for the feedback. If I don't order it now ill blow the money on useless stuff
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

looks pretty clean...nice to see something different.. u ever think about making ur own door panels and stuff?
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/ these guys over here do just about everything.. a lot of great info

lay a little fiberglass mat & fiber glass with some bondo and u can easily make some sweet looking gauge clusters

[ 2013-12-04, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

That sounds way above my ability level but damn it would be cool
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Get over to the university of YOUTUBE!

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like! [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com