Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Strange Coworker....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange Coworker....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So at work we've had this temp for just over a year which is the only person who was not hired out of all the temps but still works here. Anyways this guy comes every day and like fucks up all the material because he sucks at running my machines after I leave for the day and it's been causing problems with other parts of the process. He claims someone is coming by and messing with his machines when he has his back turned and people are programming the machine to mess up during his shift hours(2-10). Last week he brought in a personal camera and took pictures of the machines and his messed up product and sent it to everyone at work including management and even sent a couple to the manufacturer of the machines in Germany. He got in trouble for it because he was giving out "confidential information" so now he's been mad all week talking nonsense. Yesterday he was telling me how the FBI was after him because he has some type of cube or some bs that came out in a movie and that they're the ones who killed his mother by injecting cancer into her while she was in the hospital last year and they are trying to turn his brother and father against him to get the cube. He also mentioned that he's not gonna give it up and is growing his hair and beard in protest(I was wondering why he wasn't shaving for a while) and he isn't scared to die and yada yada yada.

I always thought he was a bit off but now since after all the shit he was telling me I'm starting to think this dude is fucking nuts! Like what about when they fire him? Is he gonna come back and fucken shoot us all or blow us up? WTF [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL! Your co worker stole the cosmic cube from Ncik Fury and Shield! Dude is definately a weirdo! RUN!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you should be scared for your life if he gets fired.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe I should get rid of my game cube so the fbi dont try and take me out.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would invest in a ballistic vest and maybe a concealable firearm. Dude is not going to be happy when he's let go.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's high on something you either snort or inject directly to your blood stream.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he needs another layer of aluminum foil on his head
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like your typical paranoid, off the edge mass shooter who is 1 thread left from snapping. I'd bring this up with management ASAP.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah dude is weird as fuck! He said the FBI got him a job here so they can keep an eye on him. He was also telling me about how he got a ticket for passing a red light(camera got him) but he didn't even pass the right light the FBI rigged it to make it look like that in the picture. He said the judge was dick and didn't believe him so he had to pay the fine.

If I were u guys I'd advise you to stay away from a middle eastern dude driving a burgundy early 90's accord with a flyer in the back window of his missing cat and a picture of his deceased mother.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so how long have u personally been under cover watching this man? do u think about him late at night? are u just lonely? girl problems at home?has he shared the bathroom stalls with u as well? do u watch him there also? did u carry on convo with him as well at that time?what exactly attracts your attention to him? is he fair skinned? clean complexion or is it u like the rugged look? do u not like his possible glasses? lol u on a forum talking about another man lol , he prob trying to weird u out cause he is catching u watch him u man watcher lol , sorry i had fun with this lol a big jk
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id make good friend's with him.just in case he.does come.back with heat lol

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Invite him over for dinner. Sounds like he needs a friend. Tell him you run Cafords and you can get him whatever he wants lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Assembly line ftw

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well atleast you have a few seconds after him yelling "ala snackbar" lol. I dont mean to offend anyone just a little humor

[ 2013-11-22, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: 87_Hatch ]

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You work with Cobraracer?

-

[ 2013-11-22, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87_Hatch:
Well atleast you have a few seconds after him yelling "ala snackbar" lol. I dont mean to offend anyone just a little humor

Lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Yeah dude is weird as fuck! He said the FBI got him a job here so they can keep an eye on him. He was also telling me about how he got a ticket for passing a red light(camera got him) but he didn't even pass the right light the FBI rigged it to make it look like that in the picture. He said the judge was dick and didn't believe him so he had to pay the fine.

If I were u guys I'd advise you to stay away from a middle eastern dude driving a burgundy early 90's accord with a flyer in the back window of his missing cat and a picture of his deceased mother.

Allah

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that dude is on that good stuff next time tell him to share some of those cubes [Big Grin]

[ 2013-11-22, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: red5o ]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Optimus Prime wants the cube back... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All SparkT

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Meth does wonders haha, the day he gets fired hide sonewhere lol

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLW4DR:
Id make good friend's with him.just in case he.does come.back with heat lol

This lol.

But hey be careful cuz crazy shit happens nowadays

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com