Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » from hot to fat...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: from hot to fat...
CRS24WILSON
¯
Member # 9979

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRS24WILSON  Ford pictures for CRS24WILSON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont know if this is a repost but damn, some of these seem impossible...haha

http://acidcow.com/pics/25528-why-cute-girls-become-fat-part-3-28-pics.html

Posts: 245 | From: SAN JOSE, CA | Registered: May 2010  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this made me lol

-

[ 2013-10-24, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: dean-93 ]

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy fuck [Eek!]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do you turn a fox into a pig?
Marry her!

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats what happens when you start having a long car commute to work. All the extra time behind the wheel results in weight gain as a result of lack of exercise and living off of fast food.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4,11and 25 still would tap that pussy

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Thats what happens when you start having a long car commute to work. All the extra time behind the wheel results in weight gain as a result of lack of exercise and living off of fast food.

But that's why there's a thing called a gym ! So they can go work out and lose the weight after work, And there's this other thing called a diet that people do which involves them to eat healthy items, to reduce chance of obesity.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's what years of partying will do for you. I love fit girls in the gym not ratchets that spend their weekends drinking and eating like hefers. Hey Cobraracer you ride a bike right? Why do you still look fat? You look like those skinny fat guys like jared from subway.

--------------------
03 Terminator

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
quote:

But that's why there's a thing called a gym ! So they can go work out and lose the weight after work, And there's this other thing called a diet that people do which involves them to eat healthy items, to reduce chance of obesity.
The mega mile commuters who spend 2-4 hours a day are not going to the gym. There is no time to do it and That's a fact. These same mega mile commmuters also skip breakfast only to consume high calorie fast foods through out the day. it's a vicious cycle.

Of course the community you live in plays into how fat you might become. In some place like Venice beach, tons of people ride their bike everywhere, rollerblade and run. In a crap towns like Brentwood or Manteca where there is not much to do out door wise , just about everybody drives everywhere instead of riding a bike.

[ 2013-10-25, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Of course the community you live in plays into how fat you might become. In some place like Venice beach, tons of people ride their bike everywhere, rollerblade and run. In a crap towns like Woodside where there is not much to do out door wise , just about everybody drives everywhere instead of riding a bike. [/QB]
There! I fixed it for you.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

The mega mile commuters who spend 2-4 hours a day are not going to the gym. There is no time to do it and That's a fact. These same mega mile commmuters also skip breakfast only to consume high calorie fast foods through out the day. it's a vicious cycle.

Of course the community you live in plays into how fat you might become. In some place like Venice beach, tons of people ride their bike everywhere, rollerblade and run. In a crap towns like Brentwood or Manteca where there is not much to do out door wise , just about everybody drives everywhere instead of riding a bike.

Well Cobraracer I average 1,000 miles a week on the road & I still eat fast food. Up till recently I ate fast food everyday. At my heaviest I was 185. Now I'm at 165 & other then a small gut ( That's going away ) I'm in pretty good shape & work out twice week.

I should be over 200 lbs according to your logic. So don't try and say long commutes + fast food = obese

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well Cobraracer I average 1,000 miles a week on the road & I still eat fast food. Up till recently I ate fast food everyday. At my heaviest I was 185. Now I'm at 165 & other then a small gut ( That's going away ) I'm in pretty good shape & work out twice week.

I should be over 200 lbs according to your logic. So don't try and say long commutes + fast food = obese

You must be a hard gainer because not everyone has the type of body where they can eat like you and only exercise twice a week and still be relatively skinny

--------------------
03 Terminator

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that made me want to go workout haha
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
this made me lol

-

For reals they were already fat to begin with

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ one in the middle looks like meg from family guy lmao.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ghahahahahlolololololhehehehehOMGGGGG

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you serious? Its not because people are commuting. Its because those persons are lazy. I have a co worker who commutes 1 1/2 hours. Guy is the healthiest persons I've met. Just get up an extra 15 minutes early and make a breakfast. STOP with the excuses.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:

I'll say it again, long commutes make you fat. Its a fact and you are proof of that. Pile on fast food on top of the miles and its a lethal combination for your health.

With your steady fast food diet and the mega miles you drive, there is no way you are going to lose that gut you are packing. You are fighting a losing battle. Working out twice a week is not enough physical activity.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'll say it again, long commutes make you fat. Its a fact and you are proof of that. Pile on fast food on top of the miles and its a
lethal combination for your health.

With your steady fast food diet and the mega miles you drive, there is no way you are going to lose that gut you are packing. You are fighting a losing battle. Working out twice a week is not enough physical activity.

Sure I am. I don't want to look like a marathon runner. I want to retain muscle and loose fat. I do physical work everyday making deliveries all around the Bay Area. I bet off loading 20,000lbs of food everyday is more work the. Riding your bike to work and back. IMO It's impossible to go your whole life fighting urges to eat some fast food on a road trip or eating out with family members.

As far as being a hard gainer. I'm not really eating enough of a caloric intake to get bigger right now. I'm just slowly burning off my fat before I even start lifting heavy stuff. I'm not even taking any supplements right now.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I commute almost 3 hours a day and still easily find time to go to the gym at least every other day for at least an hour. And no I'm not single. It's easy to go maybe 4 times a week if you only work 40-45 hours a week. Go on both your days off and then find time on 2 of the 5 days you work. Making excuses is easier than working out I'll give u that.
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
4,11and 25 still would tap that pussy

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure about 25 tho.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll say it again, long commutes make you fat. Its a fact and you are proof of that. Pile on fast food on top of the miles and its a
lethal combination for your health.

Sure I am. I don't want to look like a marathon runner. I want to retain muscle and loose fat. I do physical work everyday making deliveries all around the Bay Area. I bet off loading 20,000lbs of food everyday is more work the. Riding your bike to work and back. IMO It's impossible to go your whole life fighting urges to eat some fast food on a road trip or eating out with family members.

As far as being a hard gainer. I'm not really eating enough of a caloric intake to get bigger right now. I'm just slowly burning off my fat before I even start lifting heavy stuff. I'm not even taking any supplements right now.

I haven't touched fast food in years. It's really not hard to say not to that garbage. I have a pretty strong will not to eat that crap and have all my meals planned out sunday night and Wednesday night for the whole week. I do however give myself cheat meals on sunday. It would probably be cookies or ice cream. Maybe a Fuddruckers burger or a bbq chicken pizza.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com