Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2015 Mustang? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2015 Mustang?
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good, I like it. [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leaked! This is (Almost Definitely) the 2015 Ford Mustang: Exclusive 360º View and Full Details!

All the dirt on the 2015 Mustang that Ford doesn't want you to know. And yes, it still has those nifty sequential turn signals.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2015-ford-mustang-leaked-360-view-and-full-details-news

-

[ 2013-10-29, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Bulkster90 ]

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a bit disappointed. They are still on the retro bandwagon. So much for the "evolution of the Mustang" they talked about.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Im a bit disappointed. They are still on the retro bandwagon. So much for the "evolution of the Mustang" they talked about.

I think it has a lot to do with the Camaro killing them in sales, they were probably getting ahead of themselves with ideas and plans and then realized they need to notch it back a bit to not take too much risk. Oh well I'll still consider buying one when they are finally released.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did yall see the 10 speed auto being developed and eco boost hipo motors going to be offered per tbe article? Crazy times

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Did yall see the 10 speed auto being developed and eco boost hipo motors going to be offered per tbe article? Crazy times

Voodoo FTW!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IF they can shed 200 lbs and put a decent IRS in there, we have a winner folks.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

I think it has a lot to do with the Camaro killing them in sales, they were probably getting ahead of themselves with ideas and plans and then realized they need to notch it back a bit to not take too much risk. Oh well I'll still consider buying one when they are finally released.
If they're getting killed that bad in sales they would have to tale bigger risks. Playing it safe means they feel their sales are already great and don't want to change much. Your thinking is backwards
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That is exactly what I thought. It was supposed to be totally different but it is very similar to the current model. If it turns out as light as they say I still may be in.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Engine options, lighter curb weight, & IRS sound nice!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com