Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bob Costa Strikes Again.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bob Costa Strikes Again.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most of us remember his anti gun rant last year during his halftime report. Now he's once again decided to give his .02 for changing the name of the Wastington Redskins.
I guess just taking orders from the rest of the Liberals at the network. [BS flag]

Football needs to be about football. Keep the politics out of the game. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agreed [patriot]

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Announcers always think they're way more important then they really are. Look at all the ESPN guys like Steven A Smith always trying to be funny and be the players homeboys it's a joke. If everyone just told them that we don't give a fuck about your opinion they would go away.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Football needs to be about football. Keep the politics out of the game. [patriot]

[patriot] I liked the Redskins owner's response. As long as he owns the team, they will be called the Redskins.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a game and sports entertainment, not a political outlet. Costas needs to stfu and worry about commenting on the game instead of his or his stations political agenda. Say someshit about congress sending people home with no pay as they still collect their checks plus lobbyist money and who knows what other perks to sell political power. I don't care who gets offended, they're the redskins the wizards should have stayed the bullets, nobody ever died because a name of a team. Fuck that
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A bunch of pro gun people should show up to his house see what his no gun having ass would do. [Cool] Does Redskins offend him? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

[ 2013-10-14, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Washington Rednecks!!!
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always thought it was a bunch of BS about changing the name but Costas made some good points. Easy for people say there is nothing wrong with the name when your not one of the offended.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't met one person of Native American decent that's come out and said they should change the name. Bob Costa is a slick talker & knows how to pull on the heart strings.

He's probably read this book a few times too.
Rules for radicals

quote:
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
Politicians live by this one..... Left & Right LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com