Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2015 Mustang Front End Pics! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2015 Mustang Front End Pics!
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8313&postcount=104

Sorry I don't have the time to write the code here, use the link!

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't think it looks bad, but at the same time it looks kinda plain or even similar to the current mustang. i was hoping for a huge change and different direction, aesthetically speaking of course.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the 50th anniversary I would expect Ford to do a radical change but they are going to play it safe, guess they really are scared of the current camaro. I've been in Fords in since 16 but I definitely think they are slipping a bit.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it. It doesnt look like a fusion like people expected.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just 2 pictures would have been enough to get to the point. The front end looks kinda like a fusion.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
For the 50th anniversary I would expect Ford to do a radical change but they are going to play it safe, guess they really are scared of the current camaro. I've been in Fords in since 16 but I definitely think they are slipping a bit.

i prefer a drastic change with the next mustang but i think you have it backwards. a drastic change would mean Ford is desperate and scared off the current Camaro. drastic times call for drastic measures. apparently ford ain't there yet. since it looks like they're playing it safe, they seem to be sticking to their old game plan and maybe betting on the Camaro sales sliding.

[ 2013-08-20, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: MauriSSio ]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:

i prefer a drastic change with the next mustang but i think you have it backwards. a drastic change would mean Ford is desperate and scared off the current Camaro. drastic times call for drastic measures. apparently ford ain't there yet. since it looks like they're playing it safe, they seem to be sticking to their old game plan and maybe betting on the Camaro sales sliding.
True but I was just thinking generally speaking 50th anniversary they could have done something really cool and really crazy blow everyone out of the water instead of just tweaking the current body a bit and adding a fusion front end. And man as far as the new camaro who knows it may be a great car, my neighbor just got one damn that thing looks soo damn plastic and weird.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

quote:
quote:
quote:

True but I was just thinking generally speaking 50th anniversary they could have done something really cool and really crazy blow everyone out of the water instead of just tweaking the current body a bit and adding a fusion front end. And man as far as the new camaro who knows it may be a great car, my neighbor just got one damn that thing looks soo damn plastic and weird.
i think they should have took it a bit further as well.
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I think they're going very far off the current model. Yes there are slight resemblances but overall? Shorter, lighter, thinner, wider rear tires, new suspension, new brakes...take everything into account not just the front fascia. They want the next gt to be equivalent to the current boss 302...you can't tell me performance wise that's not exciting

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:

I think they're going very far off the current model. Yes there are slight resemblances but overall? Shorter, lighter, thinner, wider rear tires, new suspension, new brakes...take everything into account not just the front fascia. They want the next gt to be equivalent to the current boss 302...you can't tell me performance wise that's not exciting
if you checked out my previous post you would have seen that i was specifically talking about the aesthetics of the next mustang. judging by the spy pics, it's not a huge jump. more evolutionary than revolutionary.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm happy with my 13, some peeps will be happy with this one. To each their own.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png