Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is Cobraracer46.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Cobraracer46....
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If its a ford site then why try to educate everyone on what the meaning of Jihad is?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
Do people always bitch and moan on this site? [Confused]

Yes

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlo:
Politics? Sounds tangential. It seems straight forward to me...

Basically, People don't like cockracer because preaches anti gun shit on a pro Gun site.

This isn't a pro gun site this is a ford site.
lol metaphorically speaking c'mon man!
All I'm saying is say your piece and that's all, whoever started this thread and took part in it isn't only immature, but also shows the amount of intellect he/she has which is pretty much none

[ 2013-07-20, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlo:
If its a ford site then why try to educate everyone on what the meaning of Jihad is?

Because most of you thought it meant I want to blow myself up and kill people! Lol like if someone's sig was in a different language, or something I wasn't familiar with I'd ask to learn but that's all I wouldn't revolve the website general talk around it.

All I'm saying is if you don't agree with someone great! That's really good we can create dialogue, just let that dialogue be constructive, so everyone can benefit...so someone who isn't familiar with the NRA or the gun issue can learn and be able to extract their own opinions from hearing ours.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Furthermore, cobraracer if you want to discuss an issue with members on here you make it productive. You don't make idiotic, generalizations and call everyone who disagrees with you a racist. If you don't want to treat people with respect don't talk with them, what I'm saying applies to everyone on the board. It's rule number 1..

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^this should of been the 1st. thing you should of posted before preaching to the kats on this site. [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Furthermore, cobraracer if you want to discuss an issue with members on here you make it productive. You don't make idiotic, generalizations and call everyone who disagrees with you a racist. If you don't want to treat people with respect don't talk with them, what I'm saying applies to everyone on the board. It's rule number 1..

Fuck off ;-)

I mean, fuck off, please ;-)

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what if cobraracer46 is gay? According to a thread posted a few months ago, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it is highly promoted amongst the wonderful liberals in the beautiful state of California.
There are a ton of beautiful bath houses in San fransisco to choose from [patriot]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Fuck off ;-)

I mean, fuck off, please ;-)

fuck off? Me? Who's the failure at life at age 45 sitting at 15,000 posts with nothing to live for nor any accomplishments in life

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw cobraracer strollin down castro in ass-less chaps

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz Stan:

like you when were drifting? herd the seat was hott! [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

huh??? [Confused]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol driftin the hot seat!!!!
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

huh??? [Confused]
He was trying to say u had ass less chaps on when u drifted your stang...ya kno just typical hatin from the dirtysally [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What were YOU doing in castro to begin with? [Eek!]
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats his hood

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com