Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Website ideas ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Website ideas ?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm puttin together a site consisting of some budget builds with videos and maybe write ups. Also will have some grudge Streetracing battles as well. It's gonna be geared towards the do it your selfer and just be mostly fun. I'm stuck on the layout and what to do. Anyone have links to simple sites with something like what I'm describing?

Site on sig under construction.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.wmdracing.net/forum/content.php

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make the bullshiting section only have a 5 minute edit so if say it you own it
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would first figure out what your site will focus on. Are you going to be primarily a video/media site with written articles or the opposite. This will really narrow down your choices.

If you are gearing towards media you will have a site similar to streetfire or youtube with the addition of written articles. If you are gearing primarily towards articles with media content you will have magazine type site similar to musclemustangfastfords without the ads and eye candy.

Just be careful before trying to pull ideas from a "simple" looking site. Sometimes it looks simple because of all the work that was put into it to make it look easy.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
http://www.wmdracing.net/forum/content.php

That's a pretty cool setup

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
I would first figure out what your site will focus on. Are you going to be primarily a video/media site with written articles or the opposite. This will really narrow down your choices.

If you are gearing towards media you will have a site similar to streetfire or youtube with the addition of written articles. If you are gearing primarily towards articles with media content you will have magazine type site similar to musclemustangfastfords without the ads and eye candy.

Just be careful before trying to pull ideas from a "simple" looking site. Sometimes it looks simple because of all the work that was put into it to make it look easy.

Thanks also

--------------------
The anti-crew

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best idea,
Titties, lots and lots of titties [Wink]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Include maybe a bodywork section and custom fabrication tips and tricks

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This would be tite [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Best idea,

Lol, titties of the day section

--------------------
The anti-crew

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Best idea,

Lol, titties of the day section
I APPROVE ON THIS!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one likes ass? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
No one likes ass? [Confused]

How about tits and ass section... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com