Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another A-hole brake checker...lol!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Another A-hole brake checker...lol!
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Note to left lane bandits: When someone wants to pass you move to the right lane.

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/van-gets-pulled-over-after-brake-checking-cop/

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL "YESSSSS"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was trying to get around a minivan doing about 60 in the left lane on 80 in sac a couple weeks ago. I waited a bit to see if he would move. Nope. I noted the chp cruiser behind me and went to go around on the right and he cut me off. I tried one more lane and he did it again, and once more after that. After this i simply backed off. The cop came around me and lit his ass up. I just laughed as i kept driving. Feels good for chp to help you out oncein a while. Cool story right? [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
LOL "YESSSSS"

+1 lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cop shouldn't have been tailgating, maybe the other car was paying attention to the road and not the the cop who doesn't know how to keep his distance, officer here is an idiot, he should pulled over and wrote himself a ticket for being a idiot.
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by XXXCHP:
Cop shouldn't have been tailgating, maybe the other car was paying attention to the road and not the the cop who doesn't know how to keep his distance, officer here is an idiot, he should pulled over and wrote himself a ticket for being a idiot.

The cop was wrong for tailgating, especially since it was raining, but come on...MOVE OVER! If you aren't passing, get out of the way.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yea I think im gonna have to agree..given the weather conditions and visibilty, i think it was very dangerous to tailgate like that. I could understand a clear dry day if he wanted to proove a point but this is just a police man being a bully.

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the solution folks. Look in the rear view mirror. If you do that you will see when someone is coming closer and closer. That means they are going faster then you. Pull the fuck over and there will be no such thing as tailgating. Problem solved.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Here's the solution folks. Look in the rear view mirror. If you do that you will see when someone is coming closer and closer. That means they are going faster then you. Pull the fuck over and there will be no such thing as tailgating. Problem solved.

Wow, such great insight, thanks for sharing
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you look at the video you'll see the cop was flashing his high beams a couple times and the guy still didn't get it.
It doesn't matter who it is in your rear view, it's the "faster passing lane" technically and the moron got what he deserved.
Anyone else not paying attention better learn from this and move the fuck over selfish fucks.
Get the fuck outta the way!

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
quote:

Glad I can be of service. Sounded you needed it.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com