Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1st Round KO video Pro Sacramento Heavyweight

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st Round KO video Pro Sacramento Heavyweight
9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9165pt0  Ford pictures for 9165pt0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We had 2 pro boxers fighting in Sacramento two weeks ago at the Bike and Bash 2 event. Dogg Pound Boxing came out 2-0, it was a good night. "Super" Mario Ayala was in an action packed war, unfortunatley no video as of yet.

Heres a video of my fighter, Larry Ward, theres still work to do. We only had 4weeks together. But got the job done, and a good start to turnaround his career. Hes improving each day, and im proud of his effort and dedication while training with me. This fight was dedicated to his late father. More to come, stay tuned.

Larry "Cyco" Ward vs. Scott Rosa (Ultimate Fighter 17 contestant)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-LuiBUls68

[ 2013-04-27, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: 9165pt0 ]

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn ref was in the way, nice ko 1-2....congrats on the win

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the win..you guys have a lot of work to do , didnt see too much "boxing" but got the job done regardless..congratulations and good luck, a win should motivate any fighter to work hard in the gym.

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9165pt0  Ford pictures for 9165pt0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks. And yes, about the work to do. Battled alot of adversity in the little time we had to train. We have old habits etc to correct, which takes time. Alot of ppl counted him out, but i like the underdogs. More time in the gym etc, is key. Hope to post improvements as soon as we get there.
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87_Hatch:
Congrats on the win..you guys have a lot of work to do , didnt see too much "boxing" but got the job done regardless..congratulations and good luck, a win should motivate any fighter to work hard in the gym.

+1

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not trying to hate but that was pretty non eventful. I dont see either of those guys being anything big. The talent just isnt there. But hats off to them for getting in the ring.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I fight amateur myself and have afight comming up june 14 @168lbs anyone else box here? Wish i had some video of me but dont yet lol

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Props to the guys going in the ring...but that song should only be allowed on 1 video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rpZ8uaUXxc

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

87hatch, which gym do u train at? where are the fights?
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

quote:
Originally posted by 9165pt0:
87hatch, which gym do u train at? where are the fights?

I fight for Nick Bellafato @ bay area boxing in redwood city and fight a random events . This next fight is at the south sanfrancisco golf country club so should be some good fights.

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

oh ok, gym doesnt found to familiar. but does nick, do boxing interviews? i think i have saw some videos of his.

i doubt ill be at that amateur show, so gluck. have someone record for cafords.

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

quote:
Originally posted by 9165pt0:
oh ok, gym doesnt found to familiar. but does nick, do boxing interviews? i think i have saw some videos of his.

i doubt ill be at that amateur show, so gluck. have someone record for cafords.

Yea he is a boxing reporter for some boxing agency, butyea i sure will have someone recording. Maybe i can find a cafords patch to stitch on my trunks lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

sponsors lol, let me know it goes. goodluck
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Will do thanks!! [patriot]

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com