Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » . (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: .
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Drug tests?

[worship]
LMMFAO..... [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Drug tests?

LMAO!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
MADMAVERICK
¯
Member # 10959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADMAVERICK  Ford pictures for MADMAVERICK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WOULD APPLY BUT IM PROBLY TO RUGGISH LOL!

--------------------
1971 MAVERICK grabber
1962 ranchero
2017 MUSTANG ECHOBOOST
2017 FORD ESCAPE
2005 ROADKING
2005 DODGE RAM

CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering that minimum wage in San Jose and SF is now $10.00hr. This sounds like a great gig....... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Drug tests?

Only for minorities. Rofl.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must have meant $9.00 per hr, because the OP hasn't replied back since.
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again everyone who gets on my post to talk shit. FUCK YOU! And fuck Cafords. Ain't nobody bouta get hired so sorry to all the guys that pmd me. We got some bitches that love to hate. Fucking BITCHES! I was just tryna help people out but guess not. So fuck you

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Lol dam you guys are bashing on the guy for trying to help someone. $9 an hour (cash I hope ) is not bad for someone who just got out of jail with a bad record. Who am I kidding $9 is terrible considering all the requirements and it sounds like a lot of work. I do know some people that don't have papers that would do that kind of work though.

Thanks but there is really not much I'm asking. I don't want to hire a dumb fuck with no skills that's going to scratch my customers wheels. Therefore I wanted somebody with some experience. And to all you motherfuckers thinking this is too much work. I guess your one lazy peice of shit ehhh.

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Drug tests?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA. I'll let you slide

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
Lol dam you guys are bashing on the guy for trying to help someone. $9 an hour (cash I hope ) is not bad for someone who just got out of jail with a bad record. Who am I kidding $9 is terrible considering all the requirements and it sounds like a lot of work. I do know some people that don't have papers that would do that kind of work though.

Thanks but there is really not much I'm asking. I don't want to hire a dumb fuck with no skills that's going to scratch my customers wheels. Therefore I wanted somebody with some experience. And to all you motherfuckers thinking this is too much work. I guess your one lazy peice of shit ehhh.
[Eek!]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

i can do everything you ask for but for that low of pay the person you going to hire is a guy who got fired from jiffy lube fo leaving the drain plug loose
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Once again everyone who gets on my post to talk shit. FUCK YOU! And fuck Cafords. Ain't nobody bouta get hired so sorry to all the guys that pmd me. We got some bitches that love to hate. Fucking BITCHES! I was just tryna help people out but guess not. So fuck you

[Eek!] [BS flag]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should have put pay DOE. You won't be able to find an ASE certified tech for $9 an hour or even someone who isn't certified but can complete all the tasks you ask.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think he meant $9 an hour judging by his response.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To the OP,

Not trying to give you a hard time but in the bay area $9.00 is just not going to cut it. This kind of money would work in the mid west or deep south but you can't pay your bills in California for that price.
I'd raise your shop price per hour to the customer and start pay at say $14.00 for the guy you want to hire. Like someone said, you could hire an ex con for that but he'd rob you a couple weeks after you hire him.
For $9.00 you'd better have a really nice shop with lots of heaters and put your worker in comfort through this cold winter.
Yes people are desperate for work these days but not this desperate.
There is a difference between cheap and inexpensive and inexpensive is better [Wink]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

[ December 17, 2012, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know why you guys are knocking him, I think he was trying to do a nice thing by putting it out there to help a fellow member on here who may be looking for a job and would take a job paying 9 an hour. Money is Money. A job is Job, better than what some people do, which is nothing...
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

[ December 17, 2012, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by ILLMNRD86:
I dont know why you guys are knocking him, I think he was trying to do a nice thing by putting it out there to help a fellow member on here who may be looking for a job and would take a job paying 9 an hour. Money is Money. A job is Job, better than what some people do, which is nothing...

Damn finally. Thanks bro. Exactly what I was trying to do. I Thought I'd find somebody with some experience and get them off there ass and make that guy some money so he can take care of him and his family but noooo. Assholes just have nothing better to do other than jack off and talk shit on CaFords. [patriot]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
To the OP,

Not trying to give you a hard time but in the bay area $9.00 is just not going to cut it. This kind of money would work in the mid west or deep south but you can't pay your bills in California for that price.
I'd raise your shop price per hour to the customer and start pay at say $14.00 for the guy you want to hire. Like someone said, you could hire an ex con for that but he'd rob you a couple weeks after you hire him.
For $9.00 you'd better have a really nice shop with lots of heaters and put your worker in comfort through this cold winter.
There is a difference between cheap and inexpensive and inexpensive is better [Wink]

I would do a background check. Need a resume and so on. But Yes the shop is huge. The workers got there own break room/locker room. Heaters in the back. We buy em lunch every other day. They pay COST price when they buy parts/tires for there cars. Paid vacations. And they get PAID CASH!!!. They get tickets to sf/ raider games. Giants games/ Indy Grand Prix. NASCAR tickets. But aye i guess it's just not enough for greedy motherfuckers nowadays with no job.
Shouldve mentioned that in the orginal post. Probably would've had more positive comments.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
To the OP,

I would do a background check. Need a resume and so on. But Yes the shop is huge. The workers got there own break room/locker room. Heaters in the back. We buy em lunch every other day. They pay COST price when they buy parts/tires for there cars. Paid vacations. And they get PAID CASH!!!. They get tickets to sf/ raider games. Giants games/ Indy Grand Prix. NASCAR tickets. But aye i guess it's just not enough for greedy motherfuckers nowadays with no job.
This is what you should've said in the OP before all this [BS flag] came out and all the bickering.
I agree with the above that you're trying to do a good thing here and you should be commended for that [Cool]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Damn finally. Thanks bro. Exactly what I was trying to do. I Thought I'd find somebody with some experience and get them off there ass and make that guy some money so he can take care of him and his family but noooo. Assholes just have nothing better to do other than jack off and talk shit on CaFords. [patriot]
No prob man, people are kind of backwards around here. Meaning they start threads talking about lazy people abusing the system so they dont have to work and yet when someone posts a thread offering a job they talk shit.. How retarded is that?
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

I want to see you support your family off $9/hr. Thats like $600 paychecks. That can't cover rent in the bay area.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Fuck you, stop posting up shit jobs that aren't even bay area minimum wage. Who'd want to work for an employer with such a bad attitude and unrealistic expectations. If someone can do all that shit, they should be making more than you.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by MU5TANG:
Just re read the post for another good laugh and figured it out:

"STARTING PAY IS $9. YOUR RAISE WILL BE JUDGED OFF YOUR WORKING ABILITIES/SKILLS."

He must pay by the half hour, it didn't specify hourly pay, now it makes much more sense.

Aye man your bitch has amazing skills. She give some mean Blowjob and for the price I'm paying her an hour is just wonderful.
Just re read this post for another good cry and figure out who else she's fucking! [dance]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com