Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dec 7th 1941 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dec 7th 1941
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
my grandma told me about that day..she was in school and the teachers were screaming to get under the desks...i felt it in her voice when she tells me about that day...she was scared and she thought the world was coming to an end...

sad day...

Sunday school?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
my grandma told me about that day..she was in school and the teachers were screaming to get under the desks...i felt it in her voice when she tells me about that day...she was scared and she thought the world was coming to an end...

sad day...

Sunday school?
Damn Neight calling your grandma out as a liar, LOL. Shit was on Sunday so she better have been in sunday school or she is a liar.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
MADMAVERICK
¯
Member # 10959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADMAVERICK  Ford pictures for MADMAVERICK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
1971 MAVERICK grabber
1962 ranchero
2017 MUSTANG ECHOBOOST
2017 FORD ESCAPE
2005 ROADKING
2005 DODGE RAM

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

sad day...

Sunday school?
Google blood, Wed-nes-day... I dont know why its spelt like det

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been to the uss Arizona and mighty mo twice. Trippy how the Arizona is still releasing oil and you can see it rise to the surface with fish swimming around. On the uss Missouri you can see where the crazy kamikazes crashed onto the side of the ship and left a huge dent with burn marks. Really cool how they lined up both ships nose to nose but with the Arizona under water. If you haven't been, you should at least go once. [patriot]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com