Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is there anything to do...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there anything to do...
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...in San Jose? My gf has an 8 hour class for her job and I don't really want to make 2 trips. So is there anything to do in San Jo that's cheap or free?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
...in San Jose? My gf has an 8 hour class for her job and I don't really want to make 2 trips. So is there anything to do in San Jo that's cheap or free?

if your in the stang go for a drive on highway 9!

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pink poodle, nickle city, alum rock park, happy hollow zoo, egytian museum, chucky cheesse. So many stuff or the famous coffee shop with nude bitches serving coffee o yeaaa... [Big Grin]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Pink poodle, nickle city, alum rock park, happy hollow zoo, egytian museum, chucky cheesse. So many stuff or the famous coffee shop with nude bitches serving coffee o yeaaa... [Big Grin]

SAN JO FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was up w dat coffee shop w the bitches

Wats the name

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or hit up some movies at the local theatre

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

you can go play with your ^^

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a really good burrito shop by the movie theater. [Wink]
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally would drive around and throw half eaten veggie burritos at people....
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come out and come see me and folks out here, Berryessa Rd.
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Downtown. Theres, plenty of sports bars. Smoke Eaters off of 3rd. Good strong hard to find beers on tap. And some Inferno wings. lol.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the question was never answered. What's with the "nude bitches serving coffees." where's that at, and name of the place? LOL!

[ August 14, 2012, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: At1Maverick69 ]

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by At1Maverick69:
So the question was never answered. What's with the "nude bitches serving coffees." where's that at, and name of the place? LOL!

Thers a few by tully and king behind carls jr.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafe Quyen...

quote:
San Jose police officers doing a routine check of a Vietnamese coffee shop Sunday evening cited three young female workers who they said were serving patrons while topless.

The women, ages 22, 22 and 23, are employees of the Quyen Cafe, located at 1692 Tully Road, according to police. The women were accused of public nudity, a violation of municipal code, and will have to appear in criminal court, according to officer Jose Garcia.

Because the women were cited and not arrested, police did not release their names.

A woman who answered the cafe's phone said she didn't work this weekend and then passed the phone to another woman who said the charges weren't true. Neither would identify themselves, and the second woman would not answer questions.

Garcia said the officers were in full uniform when they walked into the coffee shop about 8:30 p.m. and immediately saw the topless servers.

Quyen Cafe is one of about 20 coffee shops concentrated in a 3-square-mile area of a Vietnamese business area bounded by Story and Tully roads that recently drew public ire for using scantily clad or seminude female servers.

"The police department is aware that some establishments have had employees working as waitresses or bartenders while seminude or topless," said Garcia, adding that in some cases workers have worn transparent clothing.

The owners of the Quyen Café, were not cited by police. However, "that's not to say the city
won't take action down the road," Garcia said

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCKKKKK STARBUCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [burnout]

"Babe, please set the alarm for 3am, gotta run to San Jose for my coffee before work!"

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:

nude bitches serving coffee??? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] what's the address? ???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com