Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I BOUGHT SOME HEADS OFF THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE ONLY 30K ON THEM AND WORKS PERFECT...SO I BOUGHT THEM. I TOOK THEM TO THE SHOP TO PUT EM ON BUT LUCKILY I SAID F IT LEMME TO TAKE IT TO THE MACHINE SHOP. TOOK IT THERE THEY SAID EVERY POSSIBLE PART ON THE HEADS WERE BAD. VALVE GUIDES, EXHAUST GUIDES ETC. I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER TO CALL HIM BECAUSE I PUT THEM ON A MONTH LATER. I TRIED SEARCHING FOR HIS POST BUT THEN I DIDNT SEE 99/01 COBRA C HEADS LIKE HE POSTED. I SEEN A GUY WITH THE INTAKE FOR FOR THAT SAME YEAR. SO I HIT HIM UP AND I ALSO ASKED HIM IF HE HAS HEADS AND HE KNEW THAT I BOUGHT THE HEADS OFF HIM. I TOLD HIM I REBUILT THE HEADS BECAUSE I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE AT THE MOMENT AND THAT I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ILL GIVE HIM MY HEAD "THAT ARE STILL IN WORKING CONDITION" JUST NEEDS TO PUT ASSEMBLED AND HE SAID OK. 1HR LATER MADE SOME BULLSHIT ASS EXCUSE SAYING HE WONT REFUND ME CAUSE HE WANTS HIS ORIGINAL PRODUCT BACK. BITCH IM GIVING YOU FUNCTIONAL HEADS FOR THAT PRICE!!! FUCK THIS GUY HE WONT RESPOND TO MY CALLS OR TEXT NOW..ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS UNFINISHED BUSINESS SINCE HE WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. IM SURE THE REST OF HIS PARTS ARE FUCKED AS WELL....FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

[ July 31, 2012, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damm that suxs mane. Hope you get ur money back.

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn son. Get em!
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what was wrong? exaust guides and guides are the same thing? i say this all the time. even if they run great i need to hear the machinest voice there ok. maybe he did not know
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Busted ass part dealer it sounds like. Where's 86redgt to defend himself??? I gotta hear both sides first...

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol at anyone who buys heads that arent check by a shop first. ur buring ur self if you think his word meant they were good shit sounds like 30 k of racing

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I personally know some one that took a set of heads off a 96 cobra, worked fine but we wanted to surface the ex side of the head since it kept blowing gaskets took it to te machine shop and it needed all new guides! Not taking sides at all but there is a legitimate chance he didn't know. Either way kinda sounds like lesson learned!
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya but still the fact that this dude agreed on giving me the money back then couple hours later saying no I'm not gonna refund you because he wants his original fucked up heads. Now Why wont u take the deal of getting some working heads in return wtf!

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
popcorn anyone,.....someone dimm the lights! [Big Grin] [Mad]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
86RedGT actually replied in the Ford Sale section.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the thng about is i would take those heads to another shop for a 2nd opinion u might not have as big of a headache ad u think. The thing about is u bought used heads! he didnt say they were rebuilt or have a fresh valve job. who is here to say u didnt find a better deal and u want ur money back so ur flaming him up! im not picking sides but dam look at it from the seller position

[ July 31, 2012, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: triple b ]

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
get this man his money back asap

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

The whole damn point isi didn't have his number. His post didn't say "C Heads " anymore so that's why I asked him if he has the intake forssale and I was going to meet him up and I didn't know it was the same Guy until he said "didn't u buy the heads off me" and what don't you guys understand I did take it to the machine shoo jeeez read the damn post.

Thanks tone

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Putting him on blast is not going to get you your money back. Bottom line is buyer beware, especially on used parts. Im sure everyone has been screwed over at some point on parts. You should of stopped when you had them checked out and talked to him if you werent liking the heads. Even still he's not obligated to do something to help you. Your SOL, chalk it up to lesson learned. Next time you buy something dont fork the cash over till you check it out or have it checked out if you dont know what your looking at.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rule #1 when buying heads is to have them inspected by a machine shop before you buy.

Chalk this one up as a loss as its not the sellers fault. Also you didn't go through the proper procedure in trying to get a refund. You should have contacted him once the machine shop told you they needed work. If you didn't have his number you should've waited until you could get it. You should've at least attempted to create a post stating that you needed his contact number regarding a transaction that took place. You just went about this all wrong IMO. In short 'you played yourself' .

[ July 31, 2012, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like the dudes jus beeing a pos n ur sol.
look at it as a lesson learned and keep it in the back of ur mind next time u buy somthing used especially from anyone on cafords.com or you might end up with some sweet "Cafords clean" parts

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when will people learn.. DONT buy used heads...

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Rule #1 when buying heads is to have them inspected by a machine shop before you buy.

Chalk this one up as a loss as its not the sellers fault. Also you didn't go through the proper procedure in trying to get a refund. You should have contacted him once the machine shop told you they needed work. If you didn't have his number you should've waited until you could get it. You should've at least attempted to create a post stating that you needed his contact number regarding a transaction that took place. You just went about this all wrong IMO. In short 'you played yourself' .

He just stated on the post that he got in contact with him. The dude offered to give him the money bak then he said no gimme back my fucked up heads I don't want it because you "fixed" it.

That's shady right there. You basically sold some fucked up up heads and he cleaned em up nd asked for the money back cuz they were bad. Why say yeah then turn around and back bite the man. That's a horrible parts seller and seller feedback.

Dudes being a bitch. Fuck that guy.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:

He just stated on the post that he got in contact with him. The dude offered to give him the money bak then he said no gimme back my fucked up heads I don't want it because you "fixed" it.

That's shady right there. You basically sold some fucked up up heads and he cleaned em up nd asked for the money back cuz they were bad. Why say yeah then turn around and back bite the man. That's a horrible parts seller and seller feedback.

Dudes being a bitch. Fuck that guy.

If the op wants a refund then needs to return the orgainl parts.you dont go to subway an try to return a wopper jr with chesse do you?
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a pussy move. How does someone not realize that their acting low? It's bad when someone is afraid of the truth like a coward.
Wish you the best of luck.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In case you missed my comment in the other post

Seller is in the right on this one. If the heads that he got for a measly 300 bucks are messed up according to the machine shop, why tell the machine shop to fix em? Why not get your money back right then? Why go to the trouble of fixing them, putting them on your car, and then asking for the money back? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. And then to threaten him online? OP is full of dumb. If you wanted your money back the original items that were sold should have been returned, end of story. If your heads are so great why didnt you just use them?? You dont buy a clutch from summit, install it, say its bad, then send your old clutch to summit asking for a refund do you? Tell me how a transaction like this would ever be ok?

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so the man made a mistake by buying used heads before having them check and yes I do agree that the seller doesn't have to do anything but when someone fixes something, and just asks for the money spent on the original transaction and you get a response like that makes you wanna find dude and beat his ass. What ever happened to morals or having a conscious? Some People just dgaf about getting over on someone..its sad..good luck to the o.p.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
In case you missed my comment in the other post

Seller is in the right on this one. If the heads that he got for a measly 300 bucks are messed up according to the machine shop, why tell the machine shop to fix em? Why not get your money back right then? Why go to the trouble of fixing them, putting them on your car, and then asking for the money back? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. And then to threaten him online? OP is full of dumb. If you wanted your money back the original items that were sold should have been returned, end of story. If your heads are so great why didnt you just use them?? You dont buy a clutch from summit, install it, say its bad, then send your old clutch to summit asking for a refund do you? Tell me how a transaction like this would ever be ok?

This.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Ok so the man made a mistake by buying used heads before having them check and yes I do agree that the seller doesn't have to do anything but when someone fixes something, and just asks for the money spent on the original transaction and you get a response like that makes you wanna find dude and beat his ass. What ever happened to morals or having a conscious? Some People just dgaf about getting over on someone..its sad..good luck to the o.p.

+10 86redgt should refund something and make it right

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
98 Saleen Cobra
¯
Member # 11679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 Saleen Cobra  Ford pictures for 98 Saleen Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How the hell can you not tell C-heads from B-heads lol?? Just look at the intake manifold ports seriously??

--------------------
98 Cobra - AED Built Motor - Griggs Racing - Vortech T-trim - Kooks - Aeromotive - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - AED Tuned

Posts: 22 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com