Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm just about ready to move out of this state..... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm just about ready to move out of this state.....
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
shit between that and the obamacare fuck it man, section and unemployment for life!!!

How do they expect folks to get head?

eazy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
quote:
Originally posted by REDLIGHTING:
I'll be the first one to disconnect my odometer

Lol +1
Wouldn't do you any good if they put the gps on it like the article says.
They already got the HOV lanes up and running why wouldn't they do this? They'll just stop fixing the pot holes and let the roads slide like they've been doing for years.
This is going to happen at some point, MARK MY WORD. Little by little they will implement this into place and make up excuses and reasons to pass this agenda like they do everything else.
They snuck in the 700 billion bailout right at Christmas time when nobody was minding the store and ran out with the cash register full of money.
Remember that was voted out a couple times and it happened anyways, anybody remember that one? Good times!
[BS flag]

Nice to see other people who are awake and paying attention.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanna point out, they dont need a gps in your car- all they need is you to get a fast pass transponder, and add a few more sensors on the roadway- after that, they can track you down to the inch.
Thats the reason theyve been forcing people to get fastpass when you forget to bring bridge toll money.
So yep, grab yer ankles, boys....

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still won't pass, this is the kinda thing that will bring out chaos in the state. It's getting bad enough with unemployment and added taxes alone. You start charging people money on top of the ridiculous amounts we pay for gas to get to their minimum wage jobs and things will get very ugly. I don't understand the mindset anymore of those running the state, you'll go ahead and try to take more money from the tax paying people of this state yet when it comes time to decide on a budget they'll never come up with a decision costing millions of dollars simply due to a lack of agreement. All those millions could have gone toward fixing the roads.
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe instead of charging us tax paying citizens they should stop making it so easy for illegals to have jobs and healthcare and not pay their fucking taxes, maybe we would be so damn broke if they did something about that [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pretty soon they are gonna tax us for breathing and taking a shit. This state is going down hill real fast.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RedBaron:
Just wanna point out, they dont need a gps in your car- all they need is you to get a fast pass transponder, and add a few more sensors on the roadway- after that, they can track you down to the inch.
Thats the reason theyve been forcing people to get fastpass when you forget to bring bridge toll money.

You sure? I've ran through the tollways around here at 140-150+ and have never heard a peep from the "authorities".

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
I'm already long done with this state and it's ludicrous politics. I got a taste of the simpler life when I was in the Army and now the wife is convinced. Moving to Florida as soon as the lease is up! No emissions, no state tax, no bs politics. I'll take hurricanes I can prepare for over earthquakes any day!

You ever been through a hurricane or tornado? It's fucking scary to know the building you're in can get ripped down on top of you before you know it and you go flying through the air. Honestly I'll take an earthquake over a tornado anyday of the week.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
Maybe instead of charging us tax paying citizens they should stop making it so easy for illegals to have jobs and healthcare and not pay their fucking taxes, maybe we would be so damn broke if they did something about that [patriot]

ya Illegals are to blame for this [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] You my friend are a dumbass [patriot]
wcs1993
¯
Member # 11111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wcs1993  Ford pictures for wcs1993    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got 5 more days in California, then off to Chandler, Az. (Phoenix) Fuck California! The only thing we will miss is the weather. I can talk and drive, tint my windows, no front plate, & no smog!!! We don't ever plan on coming back.

--------------------
93 EX CHP - Terminator swap, full MM
66 Convert 4spd, A code
03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
15 Ecoboost Fusion
98 SVT Contour
07 Expedition Limited

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

You sure? I've ran through the tollways around here at 140-150+ and have never heard a peep from the "authorities".
Clearly, at 140-150 +, the sound of shouting couldnt catch up to you, and apparently you were approaching the speed of light, which defeated the cameras. A crude, yet effective plan you have, my friend.

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:

ya Illegals are to blame for this [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] You my friend are a dumbass [patriot]
Yes that is part of the reason california and the usa are broke because people come here illegally and get food stamps and free healthcare in which us tax payers pay for you stupid shit, you must be one of the illegals ive mentioned probly get food stamps and put all your cash in ur stang like all these fuckin wetbacks sittin outside the wic office and welfare offices with their brand new tahoe on 24s

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

Clearly, at 140-150 +, the sound of shouting couldnt catch up to you, and apparently you were approaching the speed of light, which defeated the cameras. A crude, yet effective plan you have, my friend.
Well the toll tag would get charged for that section of road we were on, and the the speed of light is 186,282 miles per second.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bunch of ignorant fucks in here. I can't believe how stupid some people look and don't see it.

I literally lol when I see "illegals" ..yea well so is everyone

--------------------
1966 Mustang

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:

what fuck you saying?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is an example of illegal things that ignorant people think should be "overlooked"

Tinted windows
Modified exhaust with no cats
No front plates
10 mph over posted speed limits
Illegally Imported Jose's
Stolen ssn numbers
Bald tires

Just to name a few

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:

what fuck you saying?
What the fuck are YOU saying!? [Big Grin] [Confused]
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck movin outta state..cali ftw..move north of the gate..I never have to smog my shit or worry about some bullshit..nothin but trees and nature here..sonoma co. Mendo. Humbolt..ect...
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by nasty93:
Fuck movin outta state..cali ftw..move north of the gate..I never have to smog my shit or worry about some bullshit..nothin but trees and nature here..sonoma co. Mendo. Humbolt..ect...

Yes sir! I've had my car registered in Healdsburg for 6 years and Ukiah for the last 2 years and have never smogged it [Big Grin]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The civil war is coming! It's getting closer and closer to the time when we overthrowing our oppressors and dictators!

[ July 19, 2012, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: 7.3F350 ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look up congestion tax in the UK. While you're at it, see how much they pay for the equivalent of a gallon of gas.

That should make you feel a bit better.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
Look up congestion tax in the UK. While you're at it, see how much they pay for the equivalent of a gallon of gas.

That should make you feel a bit better.

Nope didn't work. I still feel the same, actually worse because that's the direction people want to send this county. To some European style bullshit.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com