Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was in an accident UPDATE! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Was in an accident UPDATE!
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was driving home to Vallejo from Novato, was in highway 37. Was really juiced cause I was behind a new 5.0. Thing looked sexy and sounded boss. Well, it got ugly. The guy said I was tailgating so instead of just watching the road he's trying to write my plate number down when he decides to try and 'brake check' me. Well, I wasn't tailgating so I avoided his ploy with ease, however I had a bleh day at work and him being such a dick tryna check me, I threw a half eaten burrito at the 5.0 which I did feel bad for cause it was a nice car. So between him not catching me with the brake check and the burrito he decides to start running his mouth. We're doing 60-70mph on the freeway so no clue what he was saying but it was stupid. So I get off at Wilson avenue and instead of going towards Sac like he was he decides to get off and follow me while still talking shit. So I make a left onto wilson, hit the brakes cause of the cars ahead of me and this full hits the gas and rear ends me. What an idiot. So I kill the ignition and ask for his info when he holds my door shut and proceeds to punch me! I kept grabbing his wrists to control his flurry but at that point a car that HE was tailgating on 37 turned around and parked and got his attention long enough for me to get out of the car where he tries swinging on me again, but since I watch and play a lot of UFC I was able to duck under the punch, take his back and apply a rear-naked choke out of Self Defense. I released my grip and let him drop, he was out for a solid 10 seconds. Had about 4 witnesses ALL backing MY story to the Police do yeah. Just wish my chiropractor was open today cause my back hurts. Uggghh.

I don't get why you would wreck a $40k car into a $1500 Civic. Makes no sense. So I might end up owning a 2013 5.0 in the future. Lol. Here's some pics....

-

-

-

-

[ July 02, 2012, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: x Raelsmar x ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam cool story is it all real? dudes an idiot none the less good luck n ur back is.hurt from this lil fender bender?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool story, bro.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would've shanked that fool. Glad you watch enough UFC to learn something.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Dam cool story is it all real? dudes an idiot none the less good luck n ur back is.hurt from this lil fender bender?

All real. I put it on my life. I already have existing back problems, so this just adds to it. He hit me doing like 25-30 since he accelerated as I braked.

@Blind - It's a great story. Hope I have kids one day to share it with.

@Neight - He thought I was a bitch, but he learned the hard way. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I feel bad for the 5.0 [Frown]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope you do get your new 5.0 now. What the hell is wrong with the guy. i would never hurt my stang like that. he doesnt deserve a mustang
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I watch and play a lot of UFC I was able to duck under the punch, take his back and apply a rear-baked choke out of Self Defense".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn what a loser I thought the burrito part of the story was hella funny!!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahaha glad it worked out for you, the UFC knowledge came in handy. Make sure to include the burrito in your list of damages.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
Make sure to include the burrito in your list of damages.

Wouldn't that be a 1k fine for litering? Litering and litering and........smoking the reefer.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao, this whole thing had me rolling.

On the bright side, theres not much damage to your civic comapared to his mustang.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I need to start watching some UFC then
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Haha. I fixed it. It was a rear-naked chocke not baked. Lol. Stupid small buttons on the iPhone, I have fat fingers. ><

I wasn't under any type of influence.
The witnesses and cops thought it was funny about the burrito. Cops felt it wasn't necessary, and I agree but whatever, asshole shouldn't have tried to brake check me for no reason.

And it wasn't technically littering because it's degradable, if not that then some lucky bird will feast. It was a veggie burrito. ><

I'm glad there were no real injuries, but that dude was stupid.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
Damn I need to start watching some UFC then

You'd be amazed what you can learn from just watching. But it helps to have friends who like to play around.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha this story is comedylol!!!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmaooooo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice one lol. Go get your new 5.0

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
"I watch and play a lot of UFC I was able to duck under the punch, take his back and apply a rear-baked choke out of Self Defense".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LMFAO [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:

LMFAO [dance] [dance] [dance]
Lmfao!!!!! [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance]

[ June 26, 2012, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: ZincYellow 281 ]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ur wet
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you pulled a bitch move an throw something at the guys stang because he braked checked you then you went an caused an wreck becuase you were road raging.then plan on suing the guy.tell me an i right so far
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you didn't file a police report and press charges on him for assault then your case is guna be flimsy. Might even be able to get him for assault with a deadly weapon (the car) or some shit. I got 500 for the Honda cash in hand
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, what a waste of a 5.0. your civic will be salvaged bruh

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
So you pulled a bitch move an throw something at the guys stang because he braked checked you then you went an caused an wreck becuase you were road raging.then plan on suing the guy.tell me an i right so far

Yes I threw a burrito at his car cause he attempted to brake check me, it wasn't really road rage it was more of a 'your an idiot for trying such a move in a first place and then try and talk shit to me cause your mad you didn't get to brake check me'
Also, I'm a great driver, I avoid accidents a lot. If he didn't have the road rage he did, he wouldn't have followed me off the freeway or accelerate out of a turn that led from a stop sign, maybe if he woulda been focussing on a car or two ahead of him instead of just me he would have been able to see me braking.

So you're mostly wrong. AND even if, so me throwing a burrito at his car gives him the right to hold me in my car and punch me?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:

Yes I threw a burrito at his car cause he attempted to brake check me, it wasn't really road rage it was more of a 'your an idiot for trying such a move in a first place and then try and talk shit to me cause your mad you didn't get to brake check me'
Also, I'm a great driver, I avoid accidents a lot. If he didn't have the road rage he did, he wouldn't have followed me off the freeway or accelerate out of a turn that led from a stop sign, maybe if he woulda been focussing on a car or two ahead of him instead of just me he would have been able to see me braking.

So you're mostly wrong. AND even if, so me throwing a burrito at his car gives him the right to hold me in my car and punch me?

Throwing a burrito at someone is called assault, ask me how i know. LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com