Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MJ vs Kobe or Lebron (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: MJ vs Kobe or Lebron
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a long argument with my friends about this. I'll take MJ any day no one will ever be as great as Jordan. Six rings being the leader and dominating on offense and defense. Jordan just had the relentless drive that made it seemed they would never lose. I know all you Kobe fans might say different but to me it's not even close. Kobe isn't even the best laker ever. An is far as lebron is concerned he disqualified himself by going to Miami an taking the easy way out.

--------------------
03 Terminator

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
23 all the way!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jordan first and kobe second..why the fuck is lebron even in the discussion ????

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jordan!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoa whoa WHOA! Dont bash Bron like that! But ill agree with u on the MJ thing, to a certain point... Out of the, Lebron is the greatest ATHLETE.. Yeah he choked, Several times but he hasent developed the killer instinct that MJ, Kobe, and even Dwade has.. But, as much as i hate Kobe he will be second..
1.MJ
2.Kobe
3.Lebron(only bcuz he hasent won any rings, which i truelly believe is gonna change this year)

Oh, dont say it doesnt count bcuz he teamed up with another star.. Mj had Pippen, rodman an co... Kobe had shaq, d fish, odom, artest,... All future hall of famers..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lebron is not even in the conversation.

Anyone who thinks so knows little about the game of basketball, about hard work, about accomplishments, and about basketball IQ.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Had a long argument with my friends about this. I'll take MJ any day no one will ever be as great as Jordan. Six rings being the leader and dominating on offense and defense. Jordan just had the relentless drive that made it seemed they would never lose. I know all you Kobe fans might say different but to me it's not even close. Kobe isn't even the best laker ever. An is far as lebron is concerned he disqualified himself by going to Miami an taking the easy way out.

kobe is a greater player then magic....

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
Whoa whoa WHOA! Dont bash Bron like that! But ill agree with u on the MJ thing, to a certain point... Out of the, Lebron is the greatest ATHLETE.. Yeah he choked, Several times but he hasent developed the killer instinct that MJ, Kobe, and even Dwade has.. But, as much as i hate Kobe he will be second..
1.MJ
2.Kobe
3.Lebron(only bcuz he hasent won any rings, which i truelly believe is gonna change this year)

Oh, dont say it doesnt count bcuz he teamed up with another star.. Mj had Pippen, rodman an co... Kobe had shaq, d fish, odom, artest,... All future hall of famers..

ron artest, derek fisher and lamar odom are not going to the hall of fame unless they buy a ticket! lol. those guys are not all time greats by any strech of the imagination...

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Lebron is not even in the conversation.

Anyone who thinks so knows little about the game of basketball, about hard work, about accomplishments, and about basketball IQ.

AMEN

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lebron isn't even in the same discussion as Dwayne wade. Feel bad for the youngsters but Jordan was the real deal. Lebrons just not a winner, Jordan never backed down from shit.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1.MJ
2.Kobe
3.Wade [Wink]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
1.MJ
2.Kobe

ron artest, derek fisher and lamar odom are not going to the hall of fame unless they buy a ticket! lol. those guys are not all time greats by any strech of the imagination...
Only Hof player was shaq, derek fuckin fisher??? Gasol maybe, maaaaaybe. But shaq couldn't win without Kobe. I think pippen was overrated, rodman was a basket case that nobody wanted at that point. It was always Jordan coming up big when he needed to. Took shit over from beginning to end. Never punked out like a bitch like lebron

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give Kevin Durant a couple more years. He will be a monster!

I think it goes;

Jordan
Kobe
Durant

[ April 03, 2012, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by adower:

I think it goes;

Jordan
Kobe
Durant

durant is not even in the convo yet. he has not done shit...

--------------------

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So by wat yall are syaing, is that Lebron couldve won a ring in cleveland?? Im not knocking mj, but he would not have won any championships without the supporting cast.. Lebron made a smart buisness move.. He wanted to win, he gave the Cavs 7 good years, the got him half ass help.. And i thought this was about the best players to play the game? Bcuz i stand by my top 3... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jordan bc Kobe himself said he wanted to be like the greatest man to play the game....

-

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So by wat yall are syaing, is that Lebron couldve won a ring in cleveland?? Im not knocking mj, but he would not have won any championships without the supporting cast.. Lebron made a smart buisness move.. He wanted to win, he gave the Cavs 7 good years, the got him half ass help.. And i thought this was about the best players to play the game? Bcuz i stand by my top 3... [Big Grin]

lol, skip to 0:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qzZT4Rj24

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:

Lebron got punked by the mavs when wade took them out witout lebron or bosh. He goes Vince carter every year in the layoffs.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:

lol, skip to 0:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qzZT4Rj24

haha.. Yeah yeah yeah...

--------------------

Thugnificent

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:

I think it goes;

Jordan
Kobe
Durant

durant is not even in the convo yet. he has not done shit...
Oh come on man. A few years he will be a monster. He is a freak athlete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URERdDAMdEE

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Wow, so u say Durant over Lebron?? Once again, the thunder have durant, westbrook, and Harden... Spread tbe praise bro,not just one player... Who was responsible for tbe cavs making the playoffs? Hell even the FINALS! One man show! Lebron... So, he has the capabilites to carry a team..

--------------------

Thugnificent

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MJ all the way!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Le Bron is out. I might have to roll with Kobe on this one. Although MJ was definitely a better team player than Kobe, Kobe is a little quicker, with slightly more handles than MJ. MJ was a better jumper, and has a better jumper, but Kobe has better D and with that Kobe wins 3 out of 5.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love this topic!!! JORDAN HANDS DOWN!!! 2nd is deff kobe.

hate to say it but lebron is deff the best athlete to ever play the game thus far. cant be considered as one of the best just cause he has no rings.

and look out for durant. i really have a good feeling him and westbrook are going to win a lot of championships and will be considered an all time great. better shooter than any mentioned!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just wanted to also mention that scoring wise, mj has better statistics than any of them. almost 50% shooting and almost averaged 30 points a game for his WHOLE CAREER. yes that includes 2 years when he was an old manlol.

mj was more dominant than kobe or lebron for his time era so far.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com