Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE (Page 2)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not sticking up for the behavior of people in Oakland but last time I checked there's shootings all over the place. You raider haters hate us so bad you find any way to try and talk shit. Like really do you think saying the raiders moved to la and back and the 9ers haven't makes you so much better? The fuckin raiders played at candlestick before the 9ers did. Your guys always use the typical bullshit. I guess if your calling us the choke land raiders then we must of been a decent team cause if not we would just suck right? You can't choke unless your good lol.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Posts: 1919 | From: Hell | Registered: May 2008  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
The way the raiders do business and what they're about is a damn joke. They fired their former player rod woodson right after the game against san diego and told him he still had to come to work and if he didn't show it would void his contract and he wouldn't collect his check. Yea three superbowl rings and they had great teams but those time has passed by and that winning tradition is gone.

wow talking about how they do business?How bout the niners dump there best players montana,rice,lott? now thats a joke how they handle there business.Did elway leave denver?did marino leave miami?did aikman or kelly leave cowboys and bills they had respect for there hall of famers unlike SF.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Posts: 2605 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Really bad timing for this post. The Niners are it right now, wait until next year to post this up at the beginning of the season.

And like "Shotime" said above I've heard many many stories from other teams' fans that have been really ridiculed so they can't even enjoy the game.

That's the reason I hate the Raider's, the fans!!!

doesn't matter 365 days a year 24/7 raiders all damn day that's what you call a true fan.I bet you guys feel so brave one good season blows your damn heads up don't forget since 2002 you guys have been just as bad as us. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Posts: 2605 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Proud to rep my shit any day East Oakland to the fullest. Win loose or tie im a Raider til i die. Funny i was in the city last saturday night people asked arent u excited i said not really but congratulations , let em know straight up its Raiders all damn day. Funny these bandwagon fans popping up everywhere.Im riding my shit till the wheels fall off Raiders!

No one cares where your from. They're saying the soon the be los Angeles raiders not the east Oakland raiders are sorry as hell.
Check the whole post before you say no one cares where i'm from he saying chokeland is a direct insult to my city sorry if you have no pride in where your from but that's not the case with me.
"A five-year old boy was shot down at about 9:30 Friday night as he stood next to his father’s taco truck in the crime-ridden shit-hole that is Oakland.

Gabriel Martinez Jr. was hanging out at the family business on International Blvd in East Oakland just a few feet from his father by a man who had just walked up and ordered some food. They do not believe the child was the intended target, though nobody else was hit. The shooter was black, in his 20s and accompanied by a black woman in her early 20s. They fled in a light-colored four-door American made sedan. Young Gabriel is the 110th known homicide victim in Oakland this year."

 -

this post has nothing to do with the city of oakland wow ignorance at it's best.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Posts: 2605 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its kool though tiny san francisco and small surrounding cities can root all they want for the niners.All of socal and most of norcal are raider nation we run cali simple and clear hate all you want they call you whiners for a reason all the whining.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Posts: 2605 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta be honest man I have been a Raiders fan since the 80's but let's face it the Niners are going to the NFC championship game while we sit at home and get Youtube anthems!!!!

As a Raiders fan this can't make you proud can it?

And be real we all go to Raiders games the amount of gang members, fights, weed smoking and people in the stands with outstanding warrants bothers me and if you take your family especially your kids to the game it should bother you too.

I'm calling out all Raiders fan to act right and clean up our image and stop settling for raps when we should be demanding wins!

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this shit talk about how raiders suck cuz they moved from city to city! hey niner fans your team is moving to santa clara in a few years right next to great america that way when your team is playin like shit you can just go ride some roller coasters and have some fun. Yeah the 9ers kick ass right now they finally got there shit together and secured a solid coach that knows what it takes to win. the shitty raiders well fuck who knows! but one things for sure without good management upstairs no team stands a chance to win thats it!
Posts: 616 | From: marin | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Posts: 9145 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS SUCK!!!! It's not shit talking cuz it's REALITY!!! Also please dont mention that you have made 5 superbowl appereances because you LOST 2 TIMES!!! We as in 49ers Have made 5 times and WON!!! oh and one more thing, why do you say IM a raider win or lose?? who the fuck is telling you not to be a raider fan anymore?? and last but not least ..Im proud of my east oakland.. really? your proud to live where your life or your childs life could be taken away for no reason??? YOU ARE THE KIND OF WANABE FANS THAT GIVE RAIDERS A BAD NAME!!!

 -

--------------------
To be or not to be

Posts: 2337 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ haha your a fag . I thought raider fans were the dumbest fans alive now you want us lol

Hey what great teams did you beat in those superbowls? That's always the thing niner fans fall on when they can't make up no more bologna.

Cherish the moment you have now 9er fans cause it might not come back for another 10 years. Greatest teams of all time in the greatest games of all time=raiders

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Posts: 1919 | From: Hell | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that song sucks, I have to do an actual Raiders track this off season.

but also, I didn't read any other posts in the thread lol

GO RAIDERS!

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
All of socal and most of norcal are raider nation we run cali simple and clear

 -

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
And be real we all go to Raiders games the amount of gang members, fights, weed smoking and people in the stands with outstanding warrants bothers me and if you take your family especially your kids to the game it should bother you too.

THANK YOU!

[ January 20, 2012, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Proud to rep my shit any day East Oakland to the fullest. Win loose or tie im a Raider til i die. Funny i was in the city last saturday night people asked arent u excited i said not really but congratulations , let em know straight up its Raiders all damn day. Funny these bandwagon fans popping up everywhere.Im riding my shit till the wheels fall off Raiders!

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Gotta be honest man I have been a Raiders fan since the 80's but let's face it the Niners are going to the NFC championship game while we sit at home and get Youtube anthems!!!!

As a Raiders fan this can't make you proud can it?

And be real we all go to Raiders games the amount of gang members, fights, weed smoking and people in the stands with outstanding warrants bothers me and if you take your family especially your kids to the game it should bother you too.

I'm calling out all Raiders fan to act right and clean up our image and stop settling for raps when we should be demanding wins!

^ This [patriot]

I'm a 49ers fan / A's fan
I was happy to see the Giants FINALLY win a world series!!!
[Razz]

I will be happy for the Raiders when they FINALLY have another playoff run.

I'm happy for all the Bay Area teams when they play good......
Fuck the Lakers, Chargers, Dodgers....... You get the point [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Posts: 8563 | From: Vallejo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
we could be 16-0 or 0-16 raider till i die you will never find more loyal fanbase in any sport than raider fans were worldwide

yes you can CHIVAS!!!
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"raider nation we run" wtf??
They've been rebuilding for decades lmao.


quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
All of socal and most of norcal are raider nation we run cali simple and clear

 -

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
And be real we all go to Raiders games the amount of gang members, fights, weed smoking and people in the stands with outstanding warrants bothers me and if you take your family especially your kids to the game it should bother you too.

THANK YOU!



--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Posts: 316 | From: Zumunda | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
RAIDERS SUCK!!!! It's not shit talking cuz it's REALITY!!! Also please dont mention that you have made 5 superbowl appereances because you LOST 2 TIMES!!! We as in 49ers Have made 5 times and WON!!! oh and one more thing, why do you say IM a raider win or lose?? who the fuck is telling you not to be a raider fan anymore?? and last but not least ..Im proud of my east oakland.. really? your proud to live where your life or your childs life could be taken away for no reason??? YOU ARE THE KIND OF WANABE FANS THAT GIVE RAIDERS A BAD NAME!!!

 -

Yes I am serious you must have not gotten the point. I have served my community and helped youth in Oakland reach their goals. I have sat down with leaders such as Bobby Seal and discussed the previous state of the world not just in Oakland. Oakland is more then what comes on the news but here you are internet banging so you are a non factor in the real world. I stand for what i believe in and you seem to be the type to judge a book by its cover shallow people tend to do that. What will you be remembered in this world as a hater on the internet not me if your not part of the solution you're part of the problem. God im so proud to be an educated minority who remembers where he came from now what are you....Kill em with kindness RIP MLK

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually Infamous 5.0 is funny and correct. The raiders piss themselves to losses year after year with raider nation's continous support.

We already know what East Oakland is or isn't. Anyone who thinks different go ahead, but you won't leave your car out overnight.

Is there a good reason why raider nation wants any attention now???


quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
RAIDERS SUCK!!!! It's not shit talking cuz it's REALITY!!! Also please dont mention that you have made 5 superbowl appereances because you LOST 2 TIMES!!! We as in 49ers Have made 5 times and WON!!! oh and one more thing, why do you say IM a raider win or lose?? who the fuck is telling you not to be a raider fan anymore?? and last but not least ..Im proud of my east oakland.. really? your proud to live where your life or your childs life could be taken away for no reason??? YOU ARE THE KIND OF WANABE FANS THAT GIVE RAIDERS A BAD NAME!!!

 -

Yes I am serious you must have not gotten the point. I have served my community and helped youth in Oakland reach their goals. I have sat down with leaders such as Bobby Seal and discussed the previous state of the world not just in Oakland. Oakland is more then what comes on the news but here you are internet banging so you are a non factor in the real world. I stand for what i believe in and you seem to be the type to judge a book by its cover shallow people tend to do that. What will you be remembered in this world as a hater on the internet not me if your not part of the solution you're part of the problem. God im so proud to be an educated minority who remembers where he came from now what are you....Kill em with kindness RIP MLK


--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Posts: 316 | From: Zumunda | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to apologize to all the vaginas that I have offended today. I would also like to mention that raiders fans are the smartest people on the planet. Oh and let's not forget that east Oakland is a great part of town and a very safe environment for children to grow up on. Let's help our youth so they can become the next black president!!!

Is this better you wanabe savior of the world??

Ps. Fuck the ghetto raider fans and if you were offended than maybe you should change tanpon. GO NINERS!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Posts: 2337 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Proud to rep my shit any day East Oakland to the fullest. Win loose or tie im a Raider til i die. Funny i was in the city last saturday night people asked arent u excited i said not really but congratulations , let em know straight up its Raiders all damn day. Funny these bandwagon fans popping up everywhere.Im riding my shit till the wheels fall off Raiders!

No one cares where your from. They're saying the soon the be los Angeles raiders not the east Oakland raiders are sorry as hell.
i still don't get how u can say were sorry as hell i mean we got 3 bowls and have lost 2 so we have been to 5 bowls the same amount as the niners.Hall of famers across the board, team of decades, i mean if it wasn't for al davis there wouldn't be no nfl give respect to where it's due and have knowledge before you talk f this and f that.
I won't say f this or f that but what I will say is that the NINERS have never been to a superbowl that we haven't won... If this were the other way around then I would be congratulating the raiders but it seems MOST raider fans won't give credit where its due... Food for thought. G/l next year! [patriot] GO NINERS

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
imo, fuck the 49ers.

[ January 20, 2012, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Posts: 1664 | From: NOR✯CAL | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I would like to apologize to all the vaginas that I have offended today. I would also like to mention that raiders fans are the smartest people on the planet. Oh and let's not forget that east Oakland is a great part of town and a very safe environment for children to grow up on. Let's help our youth so they can become the next black president!!!

Is this better you wanabe savior of the world??

Ps. Fuck the ghetto raider fans and if you were offended than maybe you should change tanpon. GO NINERS!!!

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!!
Posts: 2633 | From: usa | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS till Death!!! This How I feel about it You Either get with it or........................
 -

Get GOT!! Raiders BOIIIII!!!!!!

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Posts: 715 | From: Stack | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
RAIDERS till Death!!! This How I feel about it You Either get with it or........................
 -

Get GOT!! Raiders BOIIIII!!!!!!

DAMN THUGS!!!!

[ January 20, 2012, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2385 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
RAIDERS till Death!!! This How I feel about it You Either get with it or........................
 -

Get GOT!! Raiders BOIIIII!!!!!!

Just... wow
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :


Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com