Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FEMA camps

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FEMA camps
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

[ January 04, 2012, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-6tzKnrWk&feature=related

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Comparing that to a concentration camp is a bit much don't you think, America has a funny way of making everything seem unlivable. Yeah it's not the Hilton but it ain't Auschwitz.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Comparing that to a concentration camp is a bit much don't you think, America has a funny way of making everything seem unlivable. Yeah it's not the Hilton but it ain't Auschwitz.

AT THIS POINT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXyLrTRXso

--------------------

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They will have to kill me

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
join the new world order or they'll kill you, then 12/21/2012 comes [Razz]

[ January 04, 2012, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tell that to my ar-15

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People think there are no concentration camps left, but there are. FEMA has F'ed up beyond belief and it has been withheld from the media. One of the most interesting books I've ever read is called "Zeitoun" and its about a man that gets caught up with hurricane katrina and is spererated from his family. Zeitoun is arrested while he's trying to save people and is imprissoned without bail and without being given a phonecall.. they called the camp, "Camp Greyhound" since they made it out of a greyhound bus station. Highly recommend this book. Great story.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-6tzKnrWk&feature=related

Good find, the "super guard" on ready watch was interesting to hear

The government doesn't like the Occupy Wall Street protesters. I wonder if they may be hauled to the camps?

[ January 04, 2012, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama supports FEMA camps in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPZlysCAm0&feature=related

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
Tell that to my ar-15

Rofl. YOUR AR-15? [Smile]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I booked a VIP suite! LOL

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Yea the one waiting to be picked up...and no..not mikes Kyle

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
Yea the one waiting to be picked up...and no..not mikes Kyle

Very Nice!!! [worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that first video looks iffy...like the "reporter" or whoever was narrating, planted the red zone signs, put up the helicopter wind socks and painted the military signs on the crane and train...

so many flukes out there, and people just out to stir crap up...its hard to believe anything like that...for me, if its not on CNN, i am skeptical.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
that first video looks iffy...like the "reporter" or whoever was narrating, planted the red zone signs, put up the helicopter wind socks and painted the military signs on the crane and train...

so many flukes out there, and people just out to stir crap up...its hard to believe anything like that...for me, if its not on CNN, i am skeptical.

I think that's the problem, too many people believe what they see on CNN & FOX news. If Government does not want us to know or see it, it will not been shown on CNN or FOX news. They pump their propaganda right into your living groom every day.

Do people actually think that the Government would not have a protocol or plan for a catastrophic event? They have a freaking protocol for a Zombie Apocalypse, seriously! I know that it is being used just to prepare people for anything but still kind of a trip.

http://blog.fema.gov/2011/05/from-cdc-preparedness-101-zombie.html

It has already begun, HAHA
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/01/05/scientists_parasite_zombie_bees/

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
indeed, most of the crap on CNN is just that, crap. But if CNN took the time to broadcast it nationwide, its more credible, to me atleast...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say is you should look at this with an open mind and a possibility, you just never know. History repeats, FACT.
Something is going to happen someday. Whether it be disease, war, asteroids, solar flares, or anarchy so why wouldn't they build these? That is also FACT.
Every single one of us is a barcode and totally disposable to the man. Your only worth something to yourself, family and friends...that's it. Kind of sad to think that but it's reality.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
All I have to say is you should look at this with an open mind and a possibility, you just never know. History repeats, FACT.
Something is going to happen someday. Whether it be disease, war, asteroids, solar flares, or anarchy so why wouldn't they build these? That is also FACT.
Every single one of us is a barcode and totally disposable to the man. Your only worth something to yourself, family and friends...that's it. Kind of sad to think that but it's reality.

Well said. If you cant grasp it, then its already to late for you. Just keep following the flock of sheep and you will be just fine, maybe. Good luck
[patriot]

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com