Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Finding Bigfoot on Animal planet! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finding Bigfoot on Animal planet!
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u guys watch it?
I think they do exists and their a lot of sightings in the nor cal area!
Wat do u guys think? [Eek!]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was watching that today.. But I do believe they are out there.. To many sightings not to believe that they are real..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im watching it now because of this post [patriot]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8urgm:
Do u guys watch it?

NO such thing. Those "sightings" are just hairy hippies out tending their weed crops.

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That show is so stupid. "you hear that sounds like a baby Sasquatch" if there are supposably so many how come they haven't got one or hard evidence. I laugh everytime this show comes on and change it.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
quote:
Originally posted by 8urgm:
Do u guys watch it?

NO such thing. Those "sightings" are just hairy hippies out tending their weed crops.
LMAO!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe there is a large ape like creature living deep in our forest. I think they're isn't many of them around...... One of the reasons why they are so hard to find.

I'd love it we could have living proof or at least recover a body of one so we can study them.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
havent you seen the jack links commercials!? of course they are real

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think a bigfoot starred in a movie it was harry n Henderson
LOL

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can some of you believe in god but not believe in big foot? Just a curious question I have if anyone wants to answer that. Don't mean to offend anyone and I know its off topic but it really got me thinking about the similarities and I think they are kinda similar but don't find why some people laugh at the thought of big foot being real/fake but then they are willing to believe something they've never quiete seen themselves but only heard stories of.. again I don't mean to offend anyone just wanted to see what other thought about that.. am I crazy for seeing similarities?

[ January 02, 2012, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never seen the show but how do they continue to get ratings when they never actually splot big foot? It's just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. As far as god is concerned i just have faith can't really explain it but comparing big foot to god is comparing apples to oranges.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
How can some of you believe in god but not believe in big foot? Just a curious question I have if anyone wants to answer that. Don't mean to offend anyone and I know its off topic but it really got me thinking about the similarities and I think they are kinda similar but don't find why some people laugh at the thought of big foot being real/fake but then they are willing to believe something they've never quiete seen themselves but only heard stories of.. again I don't mean to offend anyone just wanted to see what other thought about that.. am I crazy for seeing similarities?

It's called blind faith, I like to call it brain washed. There are way to many religions and gods, for just one of them to be true would mean the rest aren't. I say they are all really good stories that make people feel good for some reason. The number 1 selling book of all times and nobody can tell me who the author is?

Science and facts > religion

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by REDLIGHTING:
I think bigfoot starred in a movie it was harry n Henderson
LOL

Aghahaha bigfoot is real so is the Blair witch  -

[ January 02, 2012, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Cobra ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big Foot sights all over the world, and 10,000 years ago there really was a giant hairy ape that walked on 2 feet. They have found fossils.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In this day and age it would be impossible for an 8 foot ape to walk around and not be caught on film all the time,or get shot/captured.Its fun to believe but theres no way its real.I think those bigfoot hunters just drive around in the woods at night and smoke weed,which actually sounds like alot of fun. [patriot]
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
In this day and age it would be impossible for an 8 foot ape to walk around and not be caught on film all the time,or get shot/captured.Its fun to believe but theres no way its real.I think those bigfoot hunters just drive around in the woods at night and smoke weed,which actually sounds like alot of fun. [patriot]

I disagree even in are extremely populated state, the wilderness is still vast and remote. There are plenty of places that have seen little to no human traffic to this day. I'm not a believer or disbeliever, Although I am willing to concede the possibility exists.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So im watching the show now... lol

When you go out into the woods at night hunting ghost or big foot you will see and hear what you want.
how do they know what a sasquatch sounds like? No one has ever heard one.
This show sucks to me because they have no physical evidence other then their thoughts and opinions and I can't forget the "I sawz me a sasquatchamagi thing in ma farm" witness.

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

It's called blind faith, I like to call it brain washed. There are way to many religions and gods, for just one of them to be true would mean the rest aren't. I say they are all really good stories that make people feel good for some reason. The number 1 selling book of all times and nobody can tell me who the author is?

Science and facts > religion

i agree, if anything it would make most sense to follow the first major religion/culture (sumerian) since its most likely the closest to the truth!
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
quote:

I disagree even in are extremely populated state, the wilderness is still vast and remote. There are plenty of places that have seen little to no human traffic to this day. I'm not a believer or disbeliever, Although I am willing to concede the possibility exists.
this. We have less people out in the wilderness than in the past. until barely a couple hundred years ago, the panda was just another sasquatch story. it took years and years of paid expeditions to finally find them, and that was in a smaller area
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been MT climbing in Washington and slept on top of MT Reineer and Mt. Adams. Until you are 14,000 ft high and have a 360 view, you cannot grasp the size of the open Wilderness. It is absolutely crazy.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Kinda how I feel
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have been MT climbing in Washington and slept on top of MT Reineer and Mt. Adams. Until you are 14,000 ft high and have a 360 view, you cannot grasp the size of the open Wilderness. It is absolutely crazy.

+1
The only way someone is gonna get proof is diggin in and wait a long time for one to come by. You would need multiple cameras set up in trees, motion sensors and a long time in the bush to hunt one down.....

These big foot experts on that show are crazy if they think they are gonna find one in a day! Anyone who knows about tracking an animal knows it's alot of work to get close to a wild animal without it knowing your there. [Wink]

--------------------

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:

+1
The only way someone is gonna get proof is diggin in and wait a long time for one to come by. You would need multiple cameras set up in trees, motion sensors and a long time in the bush to hunt one down.....

These big foot experts on that show are crazy if they think they are gonna find one in a day! Anyone who knows about tracking an animal knows it's alot of work to get close to a wild animal without it knowing your there. [Wink]

especially if youre creeping around its living room!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ I think we have spotted a peeping Tom.... [dance]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com