Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED HELP FIGHTING A SPEEDING TICKET

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED HELP FIGHTING A SPEEDING TICKET
LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
figured this would be a good place to ask. Im fighting a Speeding ticket through the mail(writen by declaration) and im looking for some free or cheap website on how to get out of the ticket and websites or advice?

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what county are you in? i have a dope lawyer bro

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sixfive0:

U talkin bout the lady on grand?

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no man this guys in millbrae u go to the lady on grand? is she hella good?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of speeding ticket and how fast?

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:

That's where I'm going this Friday [Big Grin]

Who's the guy from Millbrae?

I have a speeding ticket courtesy highway patrol, going 81.. And this time I can say they got the wrong person..he said he got me on something called Lidar.. [BS flag]

[ November 01, 2011, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Beasty5.0 ]

Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did the crime, so pay the fine......you guilty MoFo's! [patriot]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beasty5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:

That's where I'm going this Friday [Big Grin]

Who's the guy from Millbrae?

I have a speeding ticket courtesy highway patrol, going 81.. And this time I can say they got the wrong person..he said he got me on something called Lidar.. [BS flag]

(guy from Millbrae) u talkin bout majeed?

i jus had the exzact ticket & she got it dismissed [Big Grin]

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was gonna say ticketassassin dot com but if he got you on lidar I dont think you have a chance. Lidars are very accurate.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

YEA! MAJEED HES DOPE is the lady from grand better?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know about laywers but the best way to get out of radar tickets is to ask for the reading and also the last service record for the radar itself and hope its been a while since the last service or that they lost your reading
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he said he got you on lidar, then ask for the calibration logs, they should have them. If not then you might have a chance

--------------------
1966 Mustang

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you were speeding and got caught and now you want to find a way to get out of paying the fine that you EARNED by speeding and getting caught. That is like knowing it is illegal to shoot someone but you do it anyway and an officer sees you do it, bbut you swear up and down it wasnt you.

I see you having 2 choices. Either dont speed, or pay attention to the road if you are going to do 16mph over the limit and look for those cars with the star on the side or the lights on top.

Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEVERO2:
Sounds like you were speeding and got caught and now you want to find a way to get out of paying the fine that you EARNED by speeding and getting caught. That is like knowing it is illegal to shoot someone but you do it anyway and an officer sees you do it, bbut you swear up and down it wasnt you.

I see you having 2 choices. Either dont speed, or pay attention to the road if you are going to do 16mph over the limit and look for those cars with the star on the side or the lights on top.

+1

Lidar is very accurate.. It's a laser pointer type thing that is pointed at a single car as opposed to a radar gun where it's just in the general area of a group of cars to tell how fast they are going..

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

"I have a lawyer on dope bro"
Fixed it [dance]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com