Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » gear install

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: gear install
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So ima get my gears installed I need to buy a gear install kit found this one http://www.americanmuscle.com/moinkit8re.html
What's the difference from that one then from the Ford racing one? That one. Is 34.99 and the other ones are way more let me know thanks [patriot]

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
So ima get my gears installed I need to buy a gear install kit found this one http://www.americanmuscle.com/moinkit8re.html
What's the difference from that one then from the Ford racing one? That one. Is 34.99 and the other ones are way more let me know thanks [patriot]

which ford racing kit are you comparing it too?....the ones from ford racing I see include bearings and the other same parts from your 34.99 kit. The one for 34.99 is just shims, seals and cover hardware

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

NORCALSTANGS
¯
Member # 3706

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCALSTANGS  Ford pictures for NORCALSTANGS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the ford install kit M-4210-C is the best install kit.
it includes everything, axle bearings and seals are in it to!!!
always best to build it right so it doesn't have to come apart again.

I install gears at a great price and no problems.
also i do it at a shop.

dan
925-577-3610

--------------------
2014 gt stick ghig
2005 gt auto blue

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com