Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » For all the riders out there

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: For all the riders out there
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look at this piece of monkey shit right here. Its riding season so keep it safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit what a jack ass! I'm suprised they didn't just fuck Him up!!

[ May 27, 2011, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: 98z28 ]

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
Hilt shit what a jack ass! I'm suprised they didn't just fuck Him up!!

they had every right to do it to, if i seen it right he jumped out with a pole to. I woulda put my helmet to use! [Wink]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish we could have seen what the cops had to say about that.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive encountered these bags of trash while lanesharing on the bay bridge. One lady moved over on purpose as i was about to pass her. alotta people think its unfair and illegal to split lanes...fuckin ass hats.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
ive encountered these bags of trash while lanesharing on the bay bridge. One lady moved over on purpose as i was about to pass her. alotta people think its unfair and illegal to split lanes...fuckin ass hats.

Yup I've ran into a couple situations myself. Took a mini vans side mirror off with my elbow after my lady and I tried to pass...asshole brake checked us then swerved over the center line and stayed there.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That dude in the truck is a real piece of shit.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont get why people get so mad over bikes..if they are so fucking jelous that they get to go in between lanes and dont have to wait in traffic then buy yourself a fucking bike!!!!and if your are too old or too stupid to ride one ten tuff luck!!!

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow if i was the driver of the bike i woulda k.oed his ass

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn and i just started Riding 2 weeks ago [Frown]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can say is run a loud pipe and be prepared to bust some mirrors and tap on some drivers windows with your middle finger ready [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . Retards in 4 wheels will never change when it comes to respecting a bike!! Sad to say but its real! Be careful out there fellas [patriot]

[ May 27, 2011, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vallejo707:
Damn and i just started Riding 2 weeks ago [Frown]

^LOL
that truck driver was out for blood

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is ridiculous! alls i know is if i was riding with my boy out on a nice day like that and some dude pulled some shit like..woulda been the last time he even thought about doing it again!

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah when you start riding street you encounter all shapes and forms of pieces of shit. people who are jealous that your lane splitting, or even redneck fuckers (yes here in the bay area) who will talk shit or want to take you out cause your riding jap crap. .02
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Wish we could have seen what the cops had to say about that.

+1 I was really hoping to see the cops cuff that fucker up for his bullshit. I'm sure he figured it would be his word against theirs but with video he has NO excuse for what he did.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com