Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » for the gym guys (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: for the gym guys
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for those who frequent the gym, you know the characters that walk in there everyday, watch this vid, no matter where you go you can relate i bet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnstNnqYp2M

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha ha crazyhorse that was helllla funny. i like the showoff and the screamer.lol i no you gotta crawl before you walk but dammm.lol what about the guys that want you to spot them on the bench with only 10lbs on each side can you beleave that it happens at my gym. thats a funny video

--------------------
1989 Mustang 5.0 HCI NOW SUPERCHARGED
2013 Range Rover Sport
2011 Bmw 5501 twin turbo 530HP
1998 silverado c1500 cheyenne

Posts: 923 | From: 707 hillside | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funny & crazy stuff happens @ my Gym too [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHORTSHIFTER89:
that is what keeps me going dedication motivation. and i like when im back arming them 45plates on the bench 15 to 20 reps i like when pple tell me thats there max on the bench.lol stuff like that really gets me going. but my advice for ppl in the gym. if you see somebody with 3 or 4 plates on the bench incline or decline please dont ask him how many setts he has left. that dude is in the zone [dance]

well said.

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastNotch.:
yeah im about 5'6 155lbs benching 315 squatin 455. alot of people think im on the juice but honestly its just motivation

hahahaha...your bench is close to being a national record for your weight....I would love to see that....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are considering ROIDs you should watch the movie BIGGER STRONGER FASTER. Roids arent as bad as people think, but I still refuse to use them...
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
for those who frequent the gym, you know the characters that walk in there everyday, watch this vid, no matter where you go you can relate i bet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnstNnqYp2M

That is so funny!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snakezilla:
If you are considering ROIDs you should watch the movie BIGGER STRONGER FASTER. Roids arent as bad as people think, but I still refuse to use them...

I just watched this movie. It has a different perspective on roids. What I found interesting was that supplements are not regulated by the FDA. Manufacturers can put a bunch of useless crap in them and cleverly word the label to fool gym rats who think they know about nutrition because they took a couple of classes at the local juco.
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yes sf coupe we all have threw away alot of money on supplements before we learned the truth. when i opened my eyes and closed my wallet i went back to basic's pre workout postwork protien and food. heavey weight

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastNotch.:
yeah im about 5'6 155lbs benching 315 squatin 455. alot of people think im on the juice but honestly its just motivation

You really parallel squat 3x your body weight?

You sure?

If so, I'm more than impressed

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

roids are super hard to find these days yes they work yes your body grows super fast in no time. yes they do harm to some ppl but that $10 gees i put under my hood is killing me and my environment.lol oil leak gas tranny antifreez you name it it's dripped outa my car.lol i need to cycle that bad boy or throw some pct in it. novadex or clomid. ha ha trying to keep those gains

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
oh yes sf coupe we all have threw away alot of money on supplements before we learned the truth. when i opened my eyes and closed my wallet i went back to basic's pre workout postwork protien and food. heavey weight

Oh yes thats the real truth, i use hit the gym hard before to lose weight and just to get fit and all natural too, i see some of my friends get stupid big in less than a year, but they take so much shit and since all those supplements are not fda approved how do what is really going into your body.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
roids are super hard to find these days yes they work yes your body grows super fast in no time. yes they do harm to some ppl but that $10 gees i put under my hood is killing me and my environment.lol oil leak gas tranny antifreez you name it it's dripped outa my car.lol i need to cycle that bad boy or throw some pct in it. novadex or clomid. ha ha trying to keep those gains

Wait - aren't you the same guy who just PMd me earlier today looking for steroids for your 'medical condition'?? [Confused]

You really didn't think that I might read through some of the recent posts in General Talk?

And no, just because I happen to know about steroids and understand the way they work doesn't mean I purchase them, sell them, or know of anywhere you can buy them.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

yes i am. the gear is called deca it's for your joints it also was in the shot that my doctor gave me last month and since i only get 2 shots a year im always on the lookout for a hook up online or were ever i could find it. it's a life condition for me and my hips the only other solution is a hip replacement and the doc said im way to young for that. thats the only reason for the pm.

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol small!? 6'4"!?

I'm only 5'7"-5'8" 140 lbs

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

and like i said before i also did my research talked to my doctor and some of the doctors i work with in the ER and some of the doctors that go's to the gym with me.

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

wut i meant by small neight is as hard as i workout in the gym to me i dont seem to be growing anymore.lol im still 6'4 230lb. because of my bad hipps even with the shot i dont squat to much but i do the other leg work. anybody on this site with osteo arthritites no's wut im going threw when it comes to pain in the hips and cant walk sometimes because of the pain or lay down in bed. not to mention going on long trips trying to get out the car and walk need a wheelchair

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just starting to get into working out again. Trying to get back to my 170 and atleast get my bench back up to 285. Forgot how hard this shit is lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i was consistently lifting i got up to 230lbs i am 6'2" Was doing the 130lb dumbbells.
Last winter i couldn't run or hike cause of my knee dislocation so i started lifting again and i got back to doing the 130lb dumbbells again but this time i was 200lbs. [Eek!] Muscle memory. I only lift some during the winter time.
I just wanna get down to 185lbs and stay that way. Just need to run and hike more.

[ September 08, 2011, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I try not to take any "juice" or stuff like that.. I just stick to my omega 3, whey protein, and water [Smile] I'm 6'1 and 220lbs.. I remember I used to be 6foot and 160lbs with long hair. Haha!!! Imagine that..looking like a mop. Stay natural! N just let ur motivation take over not da "juice"
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the point of this thread? Did you just go to the gym and get your first compliment? You don't need 10 diff legal supplements nor steroids. One thing like jacked or a similar product and hard work will get you stronger than most people in the gym. But you likely don't work hard and post on a car site about how men like your looks to reassure that you are not indeed a homo.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
I try not to take any "juice" or stuff like that.. I just stick to my omega 3, whey protein, and water [Smile] I'm 6'1 and 220lbs.. I remember I used to be 6foot and 160lbs with long hair. Haha!!! Imagine that..looking like a mop. Stay natural! N just let ur motivation take over not da "juice"

in high school i weight 140lbs lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm 6'2" since freshman year n high school always weighed in at 160-190lbs ryte now iam 185lbs never got into the gym till now I wanna work out any solutions were to start at thanx

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
I take these 3 on a daily basis based on what my personal trainers advice. From what I've read, your saying these will have an adverse effect on my health?

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
trick flow211. so you no what im talking about after you cycle off the normal supplements no/cell mass superpump sizeon jack3d you drop the waterweight and strenth alittile. but get it back after a month. and like you said you wanna get it back and in a hurry.lol thats the way of the gym. gear is the same way im very deep into the reasearch on the gear and no the risk. but to me both creatine and protien share danger like gear does. doing research protien has metal in it. creatine and gear will kill the liver if abused. but the oral gear will hurt you alot more then injectables. and i have friends i lift with that wanna do the gear too.

I am shocked you say that, really? Protein with metal in it huh? Bro you seem like you know what your doing since your "back is so huge" but steroids will shrink your balls and kill your organs. Protein is the building block for growing muscle and creatine just holds excess water in your system. I'm not big like you but i've been lifting for three years now I'm about 5'11 175 lbs at 6% body fat and i've never taken any steroid, growth hormones, or test boosters. I've only taken whey protein isolate, multi vitamin, pre workout and vitamin C all that other crap is just excessive.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com