Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » for the gym guys (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: for the gym guys
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I must be doing someing right at the gym. I had 2 guys this week get at me about D-BOL DECA ANAVAR. AKA THE JUICE. my girl even told me last night that i had a big back and she wanted to take a pic. wat da fezzie. trust me when i say im one of those guys that dont think i have any size at all. sometime in the gym yeah i look good ripped nice bulk strong ppl check me out lifting all the time or the weight i lift i think because of my small frame atleast i think im small. Im 6"4 230lbs trying to get to 235/240lbs. and use the everyday normal stack of supplements bsn stack or superpump/sizeon monster mass. anybody else got approched at the gym about gear? im not against it it has ran threw my mind afew times. alot of ppl is on the gear in my gym.

--------------------
1989 Mustang 5.0 HCI NOW SUPERCHARGED
2013 Range Rover Sport
2011 Bmw 5501 twin turbo 530HP
1998 silverado c1500 cheyenne

Posts: 923 | From: 707 hillside | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need to start workin out again....... I'm 5' 9" @ 170 and I would like to bulk up to 185-190. But I'll never take the juice. LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya forsure people ask me what I'm running before too ... I lost a lot of my muscle tho ... so im tryna get back to where I was ... never tookk gear but all my boys do so I got the hook up

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea hard work and eating and training like hell is the way to go. and thats what i have been doing for years. you do reach a plato were you feel you cant grow anymore even when you change your workout. and after awhile off gym rats checking you out seeing you grow somebodys going to approch you about the gear. it happens

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHORTSHIFTER89:
i think im small. Im 6"4 230lbs

Try being 5'5 160 [Razz]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

trick flow211. so you no what im talking about after you cycle off the normal supplements no/cell mass superpump sizeon jack3d you drop the waterweight and strenth alittile. but get it back after a month. and like you said you wanna get it back and in a hurry.lol thats the way of the gym. gear is the same way im very deep into the reasearch on the gear and no the risk. but to me both creatine and protien share danger like gear does. doing research protien has metal in it. creatine and gear will kill the liver if abused. but the oral gear will hurt you alot more then injectables. and i have friends i lift with that wanna do the gear too.

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to all the time since I had really wide shoulders and was 5'9" 225. I am letting my muscle wear down now too. Tired of being big!
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
I used to all the time since I had really wide shoulders and was 5'9" 225. I am letting my muscle wear down now too. Tired of being big!

You wear it well though bud. When I was in shape I was 6'3 245-250 and had about a 54" chest. I'm 280 now and getting ready to cut about 60 lbs healthy.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

ha ha ha say bottled95gt can you throw that 60lbs my way. i no eating healthy is a very good thing but when your bulking like me and reading all the fourms and flex magazines it's okay to eat the fast food junk food like takeing fish oil fatty acides we need them.lol

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:

You wear it well though bud. When I was in shape I was 6'3 245-250 and had about a 54" chest. I'm 280 now and getting ready to cut about 60 lbs healthy.
Thanks Joe. Too hard to find the right size shirts though! XLL shoulders with a med to large mid section.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can tell the guys that are on a cycle. They don't plateau and their entire muscle mass doubles in such a short period of time. Half the time they look bloated.
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
trick flow211. so you no what im talking about after you cycle off the normal supplements no/cell mass superpump sizeon jack3d you drop the waterweight and strenth alittile. but get it back after a month. and like you said you wanna get it back and in a hurry.lol thats the way of the gym. gear is the same way im very deep into the reasearch on the gear and no the risk. but to me both creatine and protien share danger like gear does. doing research protien has metal in it. creatine and gear will kill the liver if abused. but the oral gear will hurt you alot more then injectables. and i have friends i lift with that wanna do the gear too.

from what i think you said... your saying protein has metal in it? your confused my friend..protein doesnt have any metal..what i think your thinking of is fish.. fish has mercury in it which is a metal that is harful to you..
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i lol'd when you said small frame.. hahaha.
im 5'6"!! before i started my health hype i was around 198-205lbs FAT! Started p90x, ate "healthy" and dropped to 180lbs, I got lazy and did it for only 3 mts.. I started hitting the gym tho, lifting light, and leaned out to 168lbs. Since then I decided i was way too short to be that skinny, and been stacking Jack3d, Myofusion, and 100% whey. Im at a walking weight of 178-180lbs muscle mass.. not sure about D-BOL DECA ANAVAR, but sounds like that thing works!!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been hittin' the gym too. Here I am all swoll after a workout.

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my friend uses that Barry bonds cream..says its workin hella good..in my opinion tho i say keep it natural..doin juice is just temporary.why try an be somethin u aint.hard work gets the best results anyway.aint no short cuts in life...
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i was big into bodybuilding and weighted 230 i got approached about gear. Now i am 200 trying to get to 185.

6'4" 230 isn't a small frame.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha ha when I got into real hard In early high school I was 126 an benched 210! Yes I said 126 about 5.4-5.5 lol... That was alot of weight for my little ass an I was still fighting featherweight so I was pretty ripped little mighty mouse! Lol..

I'm now 165-170 a little muscle left but mostly beer an fast food!!! Lol..

[ February 24, 2011, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: 98z28 ]

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got back in the gym recently and weighed in at 211lbs at 6' tall so I need to lose 15 lbs and I need to bulk up a little useing l glutinous powder advance calcium and recovery and high protien shakes all apex so yes I know it's the weak stuff but also FDA approved and it's safe. I'm not an engine once you blow your motor ("heart") it's a done deal so I try to keep it as natural as I can so yea I've always been afraid of the juice so I stay clear of that stuff . But yes I've also been approached about Gear it just means your doing something right and it clearly shows that so kudos to you for staying off that mess

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

We purchased 15 protein powders and drinks mainly in the New York metro area or online and tested multiple samples of each for arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. The results showed a considerable range, but levels in three products were of particular concern because consuming three servings a day could result in daily exposure to arsenic, cadmium, or lead exceeding the limits proposed by USP.

We found that three daily servings of the ready-to-drink liquid EAS Myoplex Original Rich Dark Chocolate Shake provides an average of 16.9 micrograms (µg) of arsenic, exceeding the proposed USP limit of 15 µg per day, and an average of 5.1 µg of cadmium, which is just above the USP limit of 5 µg per day. Concentrations in most products were relatively low, but when taking into account the large serving size suggested, the number of micrograms per day for a few of the products was high compared with most others tested.

The samples of Muscle Milk Chocolate powder we tested contained all four heavy metals, and levels of three metals in the product were among the highest of all in our tests. Average cadmium levels of 5.6 µg in three daily servings slightly exceeded the USP limit of 5 µg per day, and the average lead level of 13.5 µg also topped the USP limit of 10 µg per day. The average arsenic level of 12.2 µg was approaching the USP limit of 15 µg per day, and the average for mercury was 0.7 µg, well below the USP's 15 µg-per-day limit. Three daily servings of Muscle Milk Vanilla Crème contained 12.2 µg of lead, exceeding lead limits, and 11.2 µg of arsenic. A fourth product, Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake Chocolate (liquid), provided an average of 14.3 µg of arsenic per day from three servings, approaching the proposed USP limit.

Cadmium raises special concern because it accumulates in and can damage the kidneys, the same organs that can be damaged by excessive protein consumption. And it can take 20 years for the body to eliminate even half the cadmium absorbed today.

"This is a highly toxic metal, and while there are some cases where decisions have to be weighed against relative risks, accepting that you have to be exposed to any cadmium at all in your protein drink after your workout is definitely not one of them," says Michael Harbut, M.D., director of the Environmental Cancer Initiative at the Karmanos Cancer Institute in Royal Oak, Mich.

"When these toxic heavy metals are combined in a product that is marketed for daily use, that raises serious public health concerns, especially for pregnant women, children, and young adults," says Burns, who has been a toxicology consultant to state and federal government agencies.

For most people, protein drinks are not the only possible source of exposure to heavy metals, but they are an easily avoidable one, since most people can meet their protein needs, help minimize exposure to contaminants, and save money by choosing the right foods.

Shellfish and organ meats such as liver can be high in cadmium, and some plant foods such as potatoes, rice, sunflower seeds, spinach, and other leafy greens can also take in significant amounts of the metal from the environment, due in large part to the use of cadmium-containing phosphate fertilizers, according to Bruce A. Fowler, a researcher at the federal Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Food and Drug Administration research suggests that foods such as milk, yogurt, eggs, poultry, and red meats are generally good protein sources that seem to contain little or no cadmium, lead, arsenic, or mercury. For perspective about the relative risks exposure to those metals can pose, consider the agency's list of 275 hazardous substances at toxic waste sites: Arsenic, lead, and mercury rank Nos. 1, 2, and 3, and cadmium is No. 7, based on risks to people around those sites.

Robert Wright, M.D., an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, who is conducting research on the health effects of exposure to toxic metals, says, "Small amounts of exposure are inevitable, but a product that exceeds the USP limit is clearly doing something wrong."

Being exposed simultaneously to a mixture of toxins can also potentially increase health risks, particularly when they target the same organs or systems, as some metals we detected do, according to Harbut. He says that this is the result of a synergistic effect, meaning the effects of two toxic substances together can be even greater than those of the sum of the two, and not enough research has been done to determine whether that occurs from multiple exposures to even relatively low levels of those heavy metals.

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
Ha ha when I got into real hard In early high school I was 126 an benched 210! Yes I said 126 about 5.4-5.5 lol... That was alot of weight for my little ass an I was still fighting featherweight so I was pretty ripped little mighty mouse! Lol..

I'm now 165-170 a little muscle left but mostly beer an fast food!!! Lol..

LOL what he said

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gear? its not that hard to say "steroids!"
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont understand how protein can have harmful ingredients when its derived from cheese/milk product. I think anything in excess can be harmful to your body. I take 100%whey from ON, and 5g. creatine monohydrate and make sure its creapure creatine which is made in Germany and more pure than the cheaper chinese creatine.

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
trust me when i say im one of those guys that dont think i have any size at all.

Is that why your name is "SHORTSHIFTER89" lo?l:confused: [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah im about 5'6 155lbs benching 315 squatin 455. alot of people think im on the juice but honestly its just motivation

[ February 25, 2011, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: OneFastNotch. ]

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

that is what keeps me going dedication motivation. and i like when im back arming them 45plates on the bench 15 to 20 reps i like when pple tell me thats there max on the bench.lol stuff like that really gets me going. but my advice for ppl in the gym. if you see somebody with 3 or 4 plates on the bench incline or decline please dont ask him how many setts he has left. that dude is in the zone [dance]

--------------------
2013 Range Rover Sport

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com