Member # 283
1. Be respectful. No flame wars. Absolutely no racial slurs. Racial intolerance will not be accepted.
2. Your posts should be constructive.
3. Corrections to other’s information should not be condescending in nature. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. You are expected to remain civil and express your thoughts in a mature manner.
4. Please keep threads on topic. If you want to ask someone a question about something unrelated, please send them a Private Message or start a new topic.
5. Posting pornography (ANYTHING over PG13) is prohibited. Many members look at this website at work. If anything is even somewhat questionable please put NSFW in the title.
6. Discussion of illegal activities, including “smog hookups”, is prohibited. Any posts about street racing, donuts, sideshows, or anything that is accelerating a car not on a track should be ONLY in the street racing section.
7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.
8. If you are posting services to work on a car for money, whether you have a full time business or not, your post needs to be in the VENDORS For Sale Section.
9. The Californiafords.com staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/etc we deem necessary.
10. If you disagree with the actions of the Californiafords.com Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing or criticism of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment.
11. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in Ford Sale are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.
12. If you have been banned for any reason, even for one you believe to be incorrect, do not start another username. A ban is not an invitation to start a new account, and if the ban was temporary doing such could result in it being made permanent. If you have any questions or concerns about being banned or receiving infraction points privately contact the administrator/moderator that was responsible for the banning.
13. One Californiafords.com username per member. Only one member per username. Allowing a banned member to use your username to post will result in a banning of your username as well.
Remember that the opinions expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of Californiafords.com or its affiliates.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy Californiafords.com!
[ November 19, 2010, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: 2000BlackGT ]
Posts: 2832 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001