Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » So I'm having a boy

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: So I'm having a boy
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So today the wife and I found out that we are having a boy. This is our first baby. And she gave me the ok to pick the theme for the baby room. I want something with cars, Just wondering what's a good place to get nursery.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats [patriot]
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prepare for your lifes to change . Congratulations [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys

--------------------

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats bro

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats.
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when gunna start fixin up a stang for him? haha congrats bro

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats [patriot] [patriot] Welcome to fatherhood

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats bro! I got a little boy on the way too...he should be here in a couple weeks! If this is your first child, you're definitley going to see a life style change happen...but for the better! Your priorities will, or at least should, change once he's born. Good luck!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Congrats bro! I got a little boy on the way too...he should be here in a couple weeks! If this is your first child, you're definitley going to see a life style change happen...but for the better! Your priorities will, or at least should, change once he's born. Good luck!

Thanks everyone.
Yea my priorities have changed ever since I got married. It feels good that the wife and I actually plan for out baby. Now just can't wait for the sleepless nights lol but all worth it. Now I just need to find supplies for the baby nursery. I want to do a car theme. Any suggestion anyone?

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:

Thanks everyone.
Yea my priorities have changed ever since I got married. It feels good that the wife and I actually plan for out baby. Now just can't wait for the sleepless nights lol but all worth it. Now I just need to find supplies for the baby nursery. I want to do a car theme. Any suggestion anyone?

I had a "baby room car theme" thread a few weeks ago. I just finished painting our nursery...I did a 2-tone room and painted a checkered flag down the middle dividing the colors. Then I'm going to get a bunch of pictures/prints of "cartoonish" cars and hang them up around the room. That along with little touched of checkered flags here and there should make for a pretty cool baby room [Big Grin] (DON'T BITE MY IDEA J/K [Razz] )

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats awesome, congrats
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit I never woke up for either the one of my kids. Well maybe the first few nights but after that I was immune to baby cries. It's for sure the most enjoyable responsibility one can have. Congratz and good luck

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:

Thanks everyone.

I had a "baby room car theme" thread a few weeks ago. I just finished painting our nursery...I did a 2-tone room and painted a checkered flag down the middle dividing the colors. Then I'm going to get a bunch of pictures/prints of "cartoonish" cars and hang them up around the room. That along with little touched of checkered flags here and there should make for a pretty cool baby room [Big Grin] (DON'T BITE MY IDEA J/K [Razz] )
yea i remembet that thread. i was thinking of putting a big ford sign on the sealing and then just do the disney car theme.

--------------------

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats!

Keep the room simple as it'll be easier to redo later when he's older. We used a simple color that wasn't too bright, and wasn't too dull. Remember that babies this early are very sensitive and can become over stimulated with too much going on.

We picked up removable stickers for the wall near the crib which had an underwater theme with turtles, seahorses and stingrays with water bubbles, etc.

Either way, you're going to have a blast! Hope the room turns out great, and good luck!

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com