Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tps voltage 234 volts???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tps voltage 234 volts???
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so my car has been running weird so today i hooked up the scanner and looked and had 2 misfire counts at 34mph.but the tps voltage when the fault occured was 224v wtf its a 5 volt sensor.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You measure 224v with a voltmeter?

I would check to make sure your voltmeter is working properly.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wasnt with the volt meter it was on the snap on solus scanner it said 2 misfire counts vehicle speed 34mph tps voltage 234volts.
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don't trust the scanner. pull out a dmm and check it yourself..

i've seen some funny data stored when codes are set.

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

well last week my fuel pump wnet out then i changed my 2 front 02s car ran better.now my idle is kind of hanging and my fuel trim is still trying to add fuel whne i know the pump and filter are good so i been doin diagnostics and found the misfire count today with this weird tps voltage reading i just wana fix my car so i can go to grudgefest lol

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com