Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » oakland at its best in ages, crimes down (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: oakland at its best in ages, crimes down
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(07-19) 11:26 PDT OAKLAND -- A routine police stop in West Oakland erupted into gunfire when someone with a rifle opened fire from a high-rise building, police said today.

No one was struck by the gunfire, and a search of the area failed to turn up the shooter, said Officer Jeff Thomason, a police spokesman.

The incident began when an officer pulled a car over on the 1000 block of Eighth Street at 11:17 p.m. Sunday, Thomason said. Police found crack cocaine in the vehicle, authorities said.

During the car stop, someone opened fire with a rifle, Thomason said. The officer called for emergency backup, and police swarmed the area.

Police determined that the shooter had been firing from a high-rise building at 1055 Eighth St., which is part of the City Towers housing complex, authorities said. Many units in the building are Section 8 government-subsidized housing.

Officers searched the area by foot and with a helicopter but could not find the shooter, Thomason said.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That place is getting worse and worswe by the day [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's one of four major stories that involved gun violence this past week in Oakland.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/19/BAG71EG92P.DTL

http://www.ktvu.com/news/24302313/detail.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/24308492/detail.html

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OAKLAND IS JUST GUNNA GET WORSE.... THE FIRST WITNESS ON THE SHOOTING BY THE COPS WITH THE MAN CARRYING THOSE KNIFES SAID A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY THAN WHAT THE COPS SAID.... THE COPS SAID THE MAN CHARGED THE COPS WITH THE KNIFE THEN THE WITNESS SAY'S THE MAN WAS WALKING BACKWARDS WITH HIS HANDS UP SAY'N SHOOT ME SHOOT ME.... HMMMM WHICH STORY SHOULD I BELIEVE A GANG IN BLUE UNIFORMS WITH GUNS AND BADGES OR A LADY WHO WITNESSED THE WHOLE ENCHILADA.... I'MA GO WITH THE LADY THAT WITNESSED THE SHIT.... THIS IS WHY I SAY IT'S ONLY GUNNA GET WORSE THESE COP'S NOW KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THIS IS DEFF GOING TO CONTINUE YEA THE MAN HAD A KNIFE AND WAS OBVIOUSLY ON SOME KIND OF SHIT FOR HIM TO DO SOME RANDOM ACT LIKE THAT BUT C'MON SHOOT THE MUTHAFUCKA IN THE LEG OR SOME AND HOW IS IT THAT THIS GUY GOT HIT BY TAZERS AND DIDN'T GO DOWN??? FUCK I GOT TAZERED WITH ONE ON MY CHEST BEFORE AND WENT DOWN QUICK STATUS THOSE TAZERS ARE NO JOKE... (MUSTA BEEN THAT GOOD PCP BOI)

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why have i never been in these kind of situations but these fucktard oakland residents are always in some shit?
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The o is no place for pregnant b's
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
why have i never been in these kind of situations but these fucktard oakland residents are always in some shit?

Clearly it's because you're not trying hard enough. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
The o is no place for pregnant b's

LMFAO [worship]

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

Clearly it's because you're not trying hard enough. [Big Grin]
OR MAYBE CUZ HE DON'T SIP ON CODEINE AND POP PILL'S

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
OAKLAND IS JUST GUNNA GET WORSE.... THE FIRST WITNESS ON THE SHOOTING BY THE COPS WITH THE MAN CARRYING THOSE KNIFES SAID A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY THAN WHAT THE COPS SAID.... THE COPS SAID THE MAN CHARGED THE COPS WITH THE KNIFE THEN THE WITNESS SAY'S THE MAN WAS WALKING BACKWARDS WITH HIS HANDS UP SAY'N SHOOT ME SHOOT ME.... HMMMM WHICH STORY SHOULD I BELIEVE A GANG IN BLUE UNIFORMS WITH GUNS AND BADGES OR A LADY WHO WITNESSED THE WHOLE ENCHILADA.... I'MA GO WITH THE LADY THAT WITNESSED THE SHIT.... THIS IS WHY I SAY IT'S ONLY GUNNA GET WORSE THESE COP'S NOW KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THIS IS DEFF GOING TO CONTINUE YEA THE MAN HAD A KNIFE AND WAS OBVIOUSLY ON SOME KIND OF SHIT FOR HIM TO DO SOME RANDOM ACT LIKE THAT BUT C'MON SHOOT THE MUTHAFUCKA IN THE LEG OR SOME AND HOW IS IT THAT THIS GUY GOT HIT BY TAZERS AND DIDN'T GO DOWN??? FUCK I GOT TAZERED WITH ONE ON MY CHEST BEFORE AND WENT DOWN QUICK STATUS THOSE TAZERS ARE NO JOKE... (MUSTA BEEN THAT GOOD PCP BOI)

Yep your still a fucking idiot

Edit since I dont think you can understand lowercase letters:

YEP YOUR STILL A FUCKING IDIOT

[ July 19, 2010, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
still typing in caps WTF

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

^^^^^ 2 BITCHES SWING'N ON EACH NUTS

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
still typing in caps WTF

lol
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Huh? English please

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

IT MEANS SHUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS UP IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME MUTHAFUCKA P.M. ME LIKE A MAN INSTEAD OF BEING A BITCH BOUT SHIT AND TALK'N YOUR SHIT ALL ON THE COMPUTER

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
IT MEANS SHUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS UP IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME MUTHAFUCKA P.M. ME LIKE A MAN INSTEAD OF BEING A BITCH BOUT SHIT AND TALK'N YOUR SHIT ALL ON THE COMPUTER

Why you gonna get hyphy on me? You gonna shoot me? Or you gonna sell drugs to me? I bet your packing right now huh?

At least go back to highschool to learn some English or something

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:

really? do you think anyone is scared of your lil, low income, cant get a job at costco a$$?. just because your broke, and spend all your state funded income on drugs doesent mean your tough. get a life. your a scared little drugged out dork who talks tough on a ford website.
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:

Why you gonna get hyphy on me? You gonna shoot me? Or you gonna sell drugs to me? I bet your packing right now huh?

FAR FROM GETTING HYPHY, NOW SHOOTING YOUR BITCH ASS I MIGHT JUST DO IT, SELLING DRUGS TO YOU, FUCK NO NEVER WILL I SELL U SHIT.
I GUARANTEE YOU I'M MORE EDUCATED THAN U THINK I AM U POS SOB TALK'N ALL THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET LIKE A M.F. HOE DAT'S WHAT BITCHES GROW DA FUCK UP AND GROW SOME NUTS WHILE U AT IT

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is it mutherfucker or muthafucka?
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
quote:
quote:

FAR FROM GETTING HYPHY, NOW SHOOTING YOUR BITCH ASS I MIGHT JUST DO IT, SELLING DRUGS TO YOU, FUCK NO NEVER WILL I SELL U SHIT.
I GUARANTEE YOU I'M MORE EDUCATED THAN U THINK I AM U POS SOB TALK'N ALL THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET LIKE A M.F. HOE DAT'S WHAT BITCHES GROW DA FUCK UP AND GROW SOME NUTS WHILE U AT IT

-

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
quote:

really? do you think anyone is scared of your lil, low income, cant get a job at costco a$$?. just because your broke, and spend all your state funded income on drugs doesent mean your tough. get a life. your a scared little drugged out dork who talks tough on a ford website.
I HOPE U GUY'S AIN'T SCARED OF ME CUZ THAT WILL JUST PROVE MY POINT THAT U GUY'S ARE REALLY SOME BITCHES... NO ONE HOPED ON HERE TALKN SHIT SO NEXT TIME U WANNA ADD UR DUMB ASS 2 LIL CENTS IN MAKE SURE U GET UR SHIT STR8

[ July 19, 2010, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
quote:
quote:

I bet your definitely more educated about the inside of a jail cell then I am, or about how the legal system works from a criminals points of view. That I will give you.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

I HOPE U GUY'S AIN'T SCARED OF ME CUZ THAT WILL JUST PROVE MY POINT THAT U GUY'S ARE REALLY SOME BITCHES... NO ONE HOPED ON HERE TALKN SHIT SO NEXT TIME U WANNA ADD UR DUMB ASS 2 LIL CENTS IN MAKE SURE U GET UR SHIT STR8
hows costco you ever get or? maybe instaed of typing major ebonics you stop being a doper and get a job. in any event, if you have an issue handle it.
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I bet your definitely more educated about the inside of a jail cell then I am, or about how the legal system works from a criminals points of view. That I will give you.
I'M TALKING ABOUT BOOK WISE EDUCATED I WENT TO SCHOOL AND GRADUATED BUT YOU JUDGE MENTAL POS IS GONE THINK WHAT YA'LL WANNA THINK AND I GIVE'S A FUCK MY WHOLE POINT HERE IS IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME JUST SAY IT AND QUIT TALKING SHIT LIKE SOME BITCHES

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hows costco you ever get or? maybe instaed of typing major ebonics you stop being a doper and get a job. in any event, if you have an issue handle it.
I GOT A JOB U STUPID ASS AND DEFF DON'T LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT IT'S FUNNY HOW U THINK U GOT ME ALL FIGURED OUT BUT YET DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF I WILL DO TO YOU AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANNA HOP IN AND START TALKN YOUR SHIT TOO DID I NOT TELL YOUR BITCH ASS LAST TIME WHAT IT WAS?? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU A OLD ASS MAN ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com