Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » photobucket issues?!?!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: photobucket issues?!?!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never had an issue with photobucket until last night. Seems like all the pics I post dont show up and have the little blue/white box saying "bandwidth exceeded". I'm not sure if I been pic whoring too much or what! [Big Grin]

Any way, does anyone know how I can fix this? Do I need to delete some pics? My account shows that O've only used about half my storage space but the "bandwidth used" says its maxed out....what does this mean [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just spent 45 minutes deleting photos. I'm using 13% of my space but 108% of my bandwith. I don't know how the hell they calculate bandwith usage. Maybe its by the amount of photos you have linked to a site at one time?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
vicstatic
¯
Member # 6702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicstatic  Ford pictures for vicstatic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had problems last night with it too. Would not let me host any pics.

--------------------
Looking for Fox

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I just spent 45 minutes deleting photos. I'm using 13% of my space but 108% of my bandwith. I don't know how the hell they calculate bandwith usage. Maybe its by the amount of photos you have linked to a site at one time?

If you are using a free version of photobucket, they limit the amount of their own hosted data that can be downloaded. That's teh BW usage.

The way to handle that is to compress your image files and just use multiple accounts.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com