Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » well there you go.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: well there you go.
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he didn't wanna sign. What's the excuse now?

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
straight up coward.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
VAG
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floyd

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First...Pacquiao didn't sign the first contract, so explain that...So why sign it now?...but whatever, Mayweather never negotiated this contract it was a proposal made by golden boy and top rank...Second, until Mayweather's trainers legal situation is taking care of he won't sign anything to fight anyone...Third, I guarantee if Floyd tells Pacquiao in September he wants to fight on Nov. 13th the fight would still be on. The last person telling Floyd what to do is Bob Arum. The whole deadline thing is just Arum's way of trying to make people believe it is Mayweather's fault if the fight doesn't happen...For all of you die hard Pacquiao fans ask yourself this. If Pacquiao had the opportunity to make this fight happen back on March 13 under the same contract conditions, but decided not to sign for whatever reason wouldn't it be his fault if this fight never happens...If I was Floyd I would never agree to fight under the same contract conditions just based on the fact that the first time Floyd offered them Pacquiao declined...
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even is this fight happens now it will be soo much drama you know there will be some controversy during the match so they can get paid for a re match boxing is weaksauce these days.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floyd Mayweather is officially a PEK PEK!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:

[worship] [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If pacquiao decided to step up and sign the deal in march that is ok today we would all have seen this fight already, but I guess he needed the time to get the PEDs out of his system...mayweather will eventually take the fight and make all of you pacquiao lovers/mayweather haters stop talking...mayweather by tko in 8 if the fight happens...
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
doubt it will happen. more excuses is whats gonna happen

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

pek pek mo ang ba ho! not sure of the spellin but ya get it, lol

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floyd will beat the rotweiller out of pacroid when and if they ever fight ha ha ha!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's easy to see who knows and doesn't know boxing.

Ya'll all fell for Arums smoke and mirrors. Never spoke to Mayweather or his camp, yet placed a 3-4 day window on them. Knows Mayweather's trainer has legal woes and is not available. This is not how fights are negotiated.

Arum wants to set up another fighter from his stable so he maximizes his money before Manny retires and Cotto washes up. An only way it could be done is to show he made an effort to hook Mayweather. Sad to see boxing go bad like this. But Arum is a shrewd business man so applaud him on how this went down, but those that know boxing sees this for what it is. An attempt to pour syrup on shit and sell it as pancakes.

I other news I wish Haye would fight one of the Klitchskos already. And damn Zab Judah looked good the other day. Zab is one of my fav fighters. Looks like he is back. 140's division is looking beastly these days.

[ July 18, 2010, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

All I know is that Pacioid would destroy Gayweather.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
It's easy to see who knows and doesn't know boxing.

Ya'll all fell for Arums smoke and mirrors. Never spoke to Mayweather or his camp, yet placed a 3-4 day window on them. Knows Mayweather's trainer has legal woes and is not available. This is not how fights are negotiated.

Arum wants to set up another fighter from his stable so he maximizes his money before Manny retires and Cotto washes up. An only way it could be done is to show he made an effort to hook Mayweather. Sad to see boxing go bad like this. But Arum is a shrewd business man so applaud him on how this went down, but those that know boxing sees this for what it is. An attempt to pour syrup on shit and sell it as pancakes.

I other news I wish Haye would fight one of the Klitchskos already. And damn Zab Judah looked good the other day. Zab is one of my fav fighters. Looks like he is back. 140's division is looking beastly these days.

That was very well played by Arum. He made Floyd look lke a coward. Most people will fall for that but i must say Floyd walked into that one. i told you manny was gonna fight cotto next for his 8th title. margacheato is plan C or D and he can't get licensed and nobody wants to se him fight. Arum is bascically setting up his own fight league with pacroid only fighint Arum fighters Golden boy is doing the same with Floyd onl fighting golden boy fighters. I think the floyd should be more active and not sit around to long. I think he should take a tuneup and maybe fight bradley. Bradley is reckless and can be easily countered. I see alot of flaws in him.

If you really think about it. Cotto never was really that good. it's amazing that he has gotten this far on his limeted talent. Manny is gonna retire very soon and say his country needs him more than boxing

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

for all of you who are unaware of the so called contract negotiations here is an article that explains everything...

WWW.bleacherreport.com/articles/422034-pacquiaomayweather-was-never-seriously-negociated

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
for all of you who are unaware of the so called contract negotiations here is an article that explains everything...

<a href="http://WWW.bleacherreport.com/articles/422034-pacquiaomayweather-was-never-seriously-negociated" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">WWW.bleacherreport.com/articles/422034-pacquiaomayweather-was-never-seriously-negociated</a>

Funny thing here, Manny fans do not want to hear this. But it is true. Pac man fans care little about the sport to even recognize that the whole build of this latest stuff and their fighter in general is severely inflated. Arum is content on milking his last couple of welters for all their worth. He has no other recourse in the division. Manny is his only cash cow at the moment. Soon as Cotto moved up in weight right after their last fight I figured he would be Manny's next opponent. Easy routes to 8 division champ. I wish some how P-Dub would fight Cotto before Manny, remove Cotto's head, then close that door. Forcing Manny to fight someone who is really dangerous. That division is DEEP. Not sure why he is picking over has beens and disgraced athletes.

There is Mosely, Bradley (junior), P-Dub, Judah.... Mids Forrest, P-Dub, Martinez, Spinks.......

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
espn PTI rips floyd on air
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
espn PTI rips floyd on air

Both those queers do not cover boxing. They both jumped the gun on a story they thought they had a scoop on. And will both eat crow after everything washes out.

The things we all know:
Mayweathers trainer is not available due to legal woes. He will possibly be in jail by the fight

Mayweather historically fights once a year.

There were no formal discussions what so ever. The stuff was sent to HBO and never GBP or Mayweather.

Mayweather said right after the fight with Mosely he would not fight for the rest of the year.

Given all those things not sure how anyone can say anything about either fighter. Hell Arum played devils advocate to the letter on this one. And if anything I would say Arum is a coward. Not letting his fighter not take on whom people really want to see besides PBF.

I love boxing and hoop and it is a shame what the marquee athletes of both sports has degraded each sport to. [patriot]

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

haha. Whatever the drama is it still amazes me how about 99.9999999999% of phillipino people actually believe that pacman will beat mayweather its like he the second coming of jesus for them. I'll be the first to say i hate mayweather he hasn't proven squat but i have to say he will win against pacman hands down.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ July 19, 2010, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

haha. Whatever the drama is it still amazes me how about 99.9999999999% of phillipino people actually believe that pacman will beat mayweather its like he the second coming of jesus for them. I'll be the first to say i hate mayweather he hasn't proven squat but i have to say he will win against pacman hands down.
Pack would beat down mayweather like a preggo ho in oakland. He been scrrd since day one, saying pacs on roids this and that. He's just avoiding so he dont get beat like he owes someone money.

-

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

He's afraid of seeing this!

-

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

It is funny how everybody is now reporting that these so called secret contract negotiations never actually happened...It says alot about Pacquiao's promoter and his camp...Why would you even attempt to place blame on Mayweather when you didn't even formally make an attempt to sit down and negotiate...I think that this just making boxing in general look bad and makes Pacquiao to me look even worst...Arum even admits he never even attempted to contact Golden Boy or Mayweather's Camp to have actual negotiations, he only spoke to HBO threw emails...Man that is some bs!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com