Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » chinese UFO > Anyone a believer???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: chinese UFO > Anyone a believer???
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/ufo-over-chinese-airport-prompts-probe-11172511

any believers in extraterristertiral life?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast 98gt  Ford pictures for fast 98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was fake but i think there is something out there

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold
88 lx vert 2.3 5sp...sold

Posts: 173 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fast 98gt:
that was fake but i think there is something out there

yeah, fake enough to shut down a whole fukken airport. [Wink]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I heard about this. I do believe there is other life out there. But for christ sake, will someone just get some damn footage that is undeniable...lol. We can get crystal clear video and pics of looters, red light runners and bearded white dude fights. Someone has to get a good quality shot of a UFO (some day).
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure there is many other earth like planets out there since the universe is so huge, we just don't have the technology to travel or communicate with planets that far. They say it's a small percentage that there are other earth like plants out there and since the universe is so large x's that small percentage with the size of the universe and there should be 1000's of earth like planets out there.

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Yea I heard about this. I do believe there is other life out there. But for christ sake, will someone just get some damn footage that is undeniable...lol. We can get crystal clear video and pics of looters, red light runners and bearded white dude fights. Someone has to get a good quality shot of a UFO (some day).

We probably never since it get scrambled like in the movie fourth kind . What did you guys think of that movie

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
91blackstallion
¯
Member # 9989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackstallion  Ford pictures for 91blackstallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think that they are real i have family memebers in mexico that live close to the jungles and the aztec ruins and they said they seen ufos in the aztec ruins but they never cought it on camera or tape because they said that their phones or cameras always got frozen or wouldnt record...
Posts: 409 | From: in da heavens | Registered: May 2010  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I don't understand is that there technology is so much better then ours and they have abilities we don't have why are they so scared to show them selves and speak up [Confused]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
What I don't understand is that there technology is so much better then ours and they have abilities we don't have why are they so scared to show them selves and speak up [Confused]

humans have been known to be very volatile.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

We probably never since it get scrambled like in the movie fourth kind . What did you guys think of that movie
Damn, I just watched it yesterday with my wife. It had us trippin for the rest of the night. Lol. I started to google some things and names from the movie. It looks like it really happened. That's crazy ish right there!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgW3UqxsAw&feature=related

Pretty interesting vid. No doubt most of these look like satellites. But how the hell do you explain at around the 3:15 mark?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

this video is crazy jets and choppers chasing a alien ufo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nleAaaqEHvQ&feature=related

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If there wasn't aliens then how did the pyramids get built? [Wink] But on a serious note, as big as the universe is and with the very little knowledge we know about it, it would be crazy to think we are the only ones out there.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
If there wasn't aliens then how did the pyramids get built? [Wink] But on a serious note, as big as the universe is and with the very little knowledge we know about it, it would be crazy to think we are the only ones out there.

This

Hell we dont even know what all is at the bottom of our oceans yet.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ yeah you seen the movie the abiss..... There could be aliens at the bottom of our ocean and we wouldn't know.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you think about the necessary technology it would take to travel between interstellar systems in the course of a single persons lifetime its mind boggling. If anyone/anything had that kind of technology it would be way far advanced compared to ours. Chances are if someone/something did come to earth they would view our planet as something to rape for resources as we would in no way match their technological abilities. Its probably best we don't make contact with any extraterrestial life.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
....Chances are if someone/something did come to earth they would view our planet as something to rape for resources as we would in no way match their technological abilities. Its probably best we don't make contact with any extraterrestial life.

Not to mention we are assholes and nothing short of parasites...lol
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
If you think about the necessary technology it would take to travel between interstellar systems in the course of a single persons lifetime its mind boggling. If anyone/anything had that kind of technology it would be way far advanced compared to ours. Chances are if someone/something did come to earth they would view our planet as something to rape for resources as we would in no way match their technological abilities. Its probably best we don't make contact with any extraterrestial life.

X2. We would get ass raped.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mite sound crazy ...and I was on some purp..but I saw a damn ufo in hayward...and I'm not playin...ufo's FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i seen the best ufo ever... and n8 it is a stupid clean pic.. no blurs or anything. [patriot]

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ufos are as real as a three dollar bill. Sad to say that this is pretty much it here in the universe. No evidence there's any other planets out there with life exists and dont care if they do.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UFO's are made in china

--------------------
03 Terminator

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all fake. You guys know they are chasing Decepticons hiding in the area.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are more planets and stars in the universe then there is grains of sand on this entire planet.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com