Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NBC source SFChronicle: Larry Ellison to Buy Warriors

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NBC source SFChronicle: Larry Ellison to Buy Warriors
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/tech/Larry-Ellison-to-Buy-Warriors-Report-98432234.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/13/SPOD1EDQ9Q.DTL

Sources say bidding closed yesterday and Ellison is the winning bidder. We've been waiting a long time and I do hope it's true! [dance]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice man about time. Now if the A's could get some money crazy owners we wouldn't just be a farm team for the rest of the league.

[ July 14, 2010, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel you. Lew Wolff is just a business man first. It seems like he is more interested in moving the team than trying to work with Oakland. In an interview I just read, he didn't even know the history of baseball in Oakland and the charity organizations that where involved with the A's.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com