Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THE HILLS! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE HILLS!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG IT WAS FAKE! [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't watch that show. My girls all into that crappy reality show [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I can't watch that show. My girls all into that crappy reality show [BS flag]

mines to she called me cryin " babe omg the hills was fake bla bla bla " lol [BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never seen the show but been hearing all about it today that it was fake. Lol is it that serious to be mad about a show [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
91blackstallion
¯
Member # 9989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackstallion  Ford pictures for 91blackstallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YUP MINE DID 2 STAYED UP TILL MIDNIGHT TO WATCH THAT CRAP!!!! IDK WATS THE POINT OF DIS DUMB ASS SHOWS I RATHER WATCH DRAGONBALL Z THEN DA HILLS BS LOL
Posts: 409 | From: in da heavens | Registered: May 2010  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha yeah i feel you guys to i always have to watch that gay show with my girl to and now shes all sad that its over lol
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know but the girls on there are hot!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Spencer's girl was cute before she went and got all the plastic surgery.... She looked like a younger Gwen Stefani...
That Kristin girl looks cool IMO. But Audrina looks like she's retarded but has a nice body.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand how anybody on here would actually like that show???? My girl is in to it, which is the only reason I have seen it, but to be honest, I can't stand that show. Personally, I always thought it was fake.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Housewives is fake too ya dummies.Oops,did i just burst some bubbles!
I suppose yall thought Gilligans Island was real too.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Housewives is fake too ya dummies.Oops,did i just burst some bubbles!

99% of the reality shows on MTV, VH1 etc re all fake. I bet some of you guys probably think Flavor of love, & Rock of Love are real too huh??

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

99% of the reality shows on MTV, VH1 etc re all fake. I bet some of you guys probably think Flavor of love, & Rock of Love are real too huh??
Whooah. Slow down their buddy, Are you trying to tell me that those women weren't in love with Mr. Flavor ?

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

100% true.

I can't name a single reality show on the air today that isn't surely fabricated to some degree. The show creates the scenerios and provides a loose script for the purposes of ratings.

I do think there used to be some that were as real as can be (early early years of real world for example) before the producers started stepping in to puposely stir the pot of BS.

I still can't believe how popular reality TV has gotten lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah lol my girl watches that show too, and the city is far more retarded I have better things to do then watch other people live,
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The real world is not fake but that's probably why it sucks
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nooooooo my life is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
03 Terminator

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Audrina is the hottest one, along with Kristy and LC, LOL [patriot]

But I thought TMZ blew their cover while back. In one scene where they walk out the club and something happened and then they did the same scene again.

The worst channel is TRU TV everthing on that damn channel is FAKE. Except Forensic Files and Ivestigations.

[ July 15, 2010, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I don't think any of the chicks on that show are particularly hot, IMO they are average at best??? Heidi was & is ugly before & after the surgery, Audrina has buck teeth & Fire Marshall Bill lips, & Lauren Conrad has a thicker moustache than Wilford Brimley LOL...

-

-

[ July 15, 2010, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry bro but...I'd mount that Buck (adrina) anyday
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry Epik, but you know as well as I know that you'd tear those little white girls up if you had the chance!
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're telling me she doesn't look fine? You're crazy [Razz]

-
 -

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Meh? Not ugly, but not hot IMO. Most definitely not my style....

She looks like the average decent looking chick I would see at the bar walk right past...

-

[ July 15, 2010, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
of course that show is fake, its hella easy to know that

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf this shit was all fake!!i thought it was somewhat fake but didnt know i was watching 90210..haha yes i did watch it and no im not gay..
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Meh? Not ugly, but not hot IMO. Most definitely not my style....

She looks like the average decent looking chick I would see at the bar walk right past...

-

+1 yea shes a average hot..like someone you could see on the streets..shes not movie star hot..or model hot..its funny how in the beging they were all normal looking then they hollywooded them up..
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com