Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MM&FF Teaser pics........ (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MM&FF Teaser pics........
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice, car is insane. [patriot] [Eek!]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It that the Peter Linney photog? I saw a feature he shot on an '86 GT and the MMFF pics were so phucking dark that I would have puked if my car's feature came out like that. Some shots look cool, and the car looks good.

Who gave the bikini babe 'the business?'

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome car! If you like the pics now, just wait until they post process and work their photoshop magic!
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know whether to look at ur cobra or that chick! Either way they both gave me a stiffy lol. Nice work on your termi [patriot]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I like the attention to detail you put into your car from color matching all the AN fittings in the engine compartment, your seats, the red pin stripes around the FR500s. Simple yet lots of creative mods that give your Cobra a nice appearance.

Thats the kinda shit that turns heads! Makes your car unique from the rest of the Cobras out there, not just slapped together by a back yard mechanic or shop only after your wallet and on to the next.

Rob [patriot]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BAD ASS Enrique will NEXTGEN be mentioned in the magazine?

PIC 4 FTW!! [worship]

[ July 13, 2010, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats the name of the model in the yellow bikini?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did MM&FF find you @ knotts?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan...:
I dont know whether to look at ur cobra or that chick! Either way they both gave me a stiffy lol. Nice work on your termi [patriot]

Yup that girl is bad!!!!! A name would be nice
[Big Grin] . Your car looks bad ass it speaks for its self

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
Congrats! Front COVER IMO!!!!

I was just thinking the pics are taken on the road, so how did they block the roads??? or is it just a road that doesn't see any cars??

Thanks, there was about 1 car every 15 minutes, we just wave them so they keep going...

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
Congrats... your car is super Fu**ing clean..Let us know when the mag comes out..

Thanks, It would probably take 8 to 12 months before it's published.

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
It that the Peter Linney photog? I saw a feature he shot on an '86 GT and the MMFF pics were so phucking dark that I would have puked if my car's feature came out like that. Some shots look cool, and the car looks good.

Who gave the bikini babe 'the business?'

Yeah that's Peter, I know what pics you're talking about, they were really dark, Peter brought the model.

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Awesome car! If you like the pics now, just wait until they post process and work their photoshop magic!

I know, he told me he has a lot of work to do to them.

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I like the attention to detail you put into your car from color matching all the AN fittings in the engine compartment, your seats, the red pin stripes around the FR500s. Simple yet lots of creative mods that give your Cobra a nice appearance.

Thats the kinda shit that turns heads! Makes your car unique from the rest of the Cobras out there, not just slapped together by a back yard mechanic or shop only after your wallet and on to the next.

Rob [patriot]

I appreciate your comments bro, specially coming from a bad ass stang owner!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
BAD ASS Enrique will NEXTGEN be mentioned in the magazine?

PIC 4 FTW!! [worship]

Thanks, of course, they'll have credit for motor build and tuning.

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Whats the name of the model in the yellow bikini?

Brittany, don't remember her last name, she's young, about 19-21 y/o I would say, very nice personality also, she was freaking out when she sat on the fender because she thought it was gonna bend, I said ''it's just a mustang'' lol

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Did MM&FF find you @ knotts?

yes....

Thanks guys for everyone of your comments, I'll post up more pics when I get them, make sure to check back...

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

whitelx91
¯
Member # 8317

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitelx91  Ford pictures for whitelx91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id tell the b***h to get off my damn car! lol then ask her out to lunch! haha

--------------------
SuistangS

Posts: 380 | From: Sacramento Ca. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship]
Badass pics,incredible car man!
Congrats!
Whats the wheel and tire combo?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dayum! Bad ass car & a bad ass babe! congrats!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
[worship] [worship]
Badass pics,incredible car man!
Congrats!
Whats the wheel and tire combo?

Thanks, front 18x9 265/35/18 rear 18x12.5 (widened) 345/30/18 bfg drag radials

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn dude, that is one badass termi, the first picture of the car in this post is absolutely jaw dropping, like someone said, the attention to detail--------> BRILLIANT!

I'll tell you again, you have the sweetest looking Snake by far!

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice........mike

http://www.youtube.com/v/wqXSb1FuZxw&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Damn dude, that is one badass termi, the first picture of the car in this post is absolutely jaw dropping, like someone said, the attention to detail--------> BRILLIANT!

I'll tell you again, you have the sweetest looking Snake by far!

Thanks!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by acmikee:
very nice........mike

http://www.youtube.com/v/wqXSb1FuZxw&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1

Thanks Mike, nice build you got there, I would like to check it out in person one of these days

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com