Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cannon 50D + Cruise To Lake Berryessa = SEX (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cannon 50D + Cruise To Lake Berryessa = SEX
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
Terrance...you definatly need to get out of auto and start practicing in manual...your pictures came out good but only half as good as the potential a 50d has...you also need photoshop..bad! ran this one through PS right quick to show you!

-

The least you could do is chop out that ugly dude's right ass cheak from the pic.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
Great shots, T! I feel very privileged to have the only engine shot of the bunch. [Big Grin]

What's up with the pic of Chad with his camera? Is he doing his best impression of the creepy old dude that was crawling all over his Vette? I think the guy needs a name... I will call him the "Vettaphile".

for sure, that guy was soooo effin weird.im gonna see my face photshopped on some creepy website now.
Don't worry, man! You probably only made his "favorites" wall.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt catch his name but who was the guy rollin with us in his green Firebird? Is he on here?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I didnt catch his name but who was the guy rollin with us in his green Firebird? Is he on here?

his name is Rob and he's not on here....he's from Sacfbodyz...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

his name is Rob and he's not on here....he's from Sacfbodyz...
Ah ok nice...seemed like a pretty cool dude [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Terrance...you definatly need to get out of auto and start practicing in manual...your pictures came out good but only half as good as the potential a 50d has...you also need photoshop..bad! ran this one through PS right quick to show you!
WITH PHOTOSHOP
 -
WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP
 -

Teach me Sensei!!!!!!!! I thought the pictures looked good until I saw the photoshop one. Ish looks hella CRISP. Forreal man this whole camera thing is pretty fun now that I have a decent one to use. When I get the car back ima have to swing by so you can show me the tricks of the trade. I guess I could walk by since you live so damn close. Haha

[ July 13, 2010, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
quote:
Great shots, T! I feel very privileged to have the only engine shot of the bunch. [Big Grin]

What's up with the pic of Chad with his camera? Is he doing his best impression of the creepy old dude that was crawling all over his Vette? I think the guy needs a name... I will call him the "Vettaphile".

for sure, that guy was soooo effin weird.im gonna see my face photshopped on some creepy website now.
Don't worry, man! You probably only made his "favorites" wall.
The Chad and his new boyfriend Vettaphile were freakin cupcakin forever over there in the parking lot. It made me uncomfortable. See the kind of crowd you attract when you buy one of........ Those....... [Razz]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Photoshop works magic [Big Grin] (I had to whore it up [Razz] )

Original:

-

P'chopped:

-

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Original:

-

P'chopped:

-

the original looks better...heheh

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The first thing you need to do is change the time of your cruise. Sunrise or sunset are going to make the light absolutely tits, easier to take pictures of the cars and make all your pictures pop. The light will be softer and not as harsh bouncing off the cars.

Second, look in the eyepiece before snapping a pic. Like they said, you're chopping some pictures off. If you're taking pictures of a moving vehicle you have to give the car "room" in the front for the leading subject.

Blah blah blah, just take more pictures and have FUN. If they look sick to you that's all you need.

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Original:

-

P'chopped:

-

+1

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:

Original:

-

P'chopped:

-

+1
Yea, maybe it does [Embarrassed] But I like the colors to "pop" a little more and the original seems a bit "flat." I've just started messing with PS but hopefully I'll get a hang of it and stop using adjusting the pics so much [Big Grin]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

What's up with the pic of Chad with his camera? Is he doing his best impression of the creepy old dude that was crawling all over his Vette? I think the guy needs a name... I will call him the "Vettaphile". [/qb][/QUOTE]for sure, that guy was soooo effin weird.im gonna see my face photshopped on some creepy website now. [/qb][/QUOTE]Don't worry, man! You probably only made his "favorites" wall. [/qb][/QUOTE]The Chad and his new boyfriend Vettaphile were freakin cupcakin forever over there in the parking lot. It made me uncomfortable. See the kind of crowd you attract when you buy one of........ Those....... [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

LMAO. Vettaphile got plenty of pics. Chad is damn lucky that he still has dealer plates on the car. Otherwise, I would have expected a DMV inquiry shortly so he could locate his new buddy.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GREAT turnout guys! wish we coulda made it out, I just aint got nothing to show off for now. lmao.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
The first thing you need to do is change the time of your cruise. Sunrise or sunset are going to make the light absolutely tits, easier to take pictures of the cars and make all your pictures pop. The light will be softer and not as harsh bouncing off the cars.

Second, look in the eyepiece before snapping a pic. Like they said, you're chopping some pictures off. If you're taking pictures of a moving vehicle you have to give the car "room" in the front for the leading subject.

Blah blah blah, just take more pictures and have FUN. If they look sick to you that's all you need.

When you gonna be back out this way so I can get some pointers? I got a chance to shoot some pics of a c6 Z06 last night around dusk and practiced some of the stuff you guys were saying. I will post them up so I can see what you all think.

I see the pics from the cruise look good but that's only because the camera has a high resolution, and not so much my skill. Ima noob so keep the advice coming. This way next time around I can improve my shots a lot more

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I disagree..some of my best pictures are in the middle of a 100 degree day..thats what filters and photoshop is for..yeah the end of the day makes for a soft picture...but you can get just as good during the day...however i do agree with putting the "subject" of the picture in the center...that comes with practice, but to say change a cruise to sunset or sunrise...

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good work setting up the cruise it looked like a lot of different cars showed up and had some fun!
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I disagree..some of my best pictures are in the middle of a 100 degree day..thats what filters and photoshop is for..yeah the end of the day makes for a soft picture...but you can get just as good during the day...however i do agree with putting the "subject" of the picture in the center...that comes with practice, but to say change a cruise to sunset or sunrise...
Great thing about photography is it's an art and there is no right or wrong answer. You have some great pics but take a look at your FordLovers pics. Every pic has the sky completely blown out. The cars look pretty good, but the rest is throw away. How much sicker would they look with a colorful sky?

Also, about putting the subject in the center....the rule of thirds is a rule of thirds for a reason...

And instead of stacking neutral density filters, colored grads, etc, why not just take a picture in the better time during the day?

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

When you gonna be back out this way so I can get some pointers? I got a chance to shoot some pics of a c6 Z06 last night around dusk and practiced some of the stuff you guys were saying. I will post them up so I can see what you all think.

I see the pics from the cruise look good but that's only because the camera has a high resolution, and not so much my skill. Ima noob so keep the advice coming. This way next time around I can improve my shots a lot more

I won't be around Sac for a while. If i peep into AED to checkout my cobra I'll give you a heads up. Your pics are fine, just keep shooting and you'll learn more about the settings, angles, where the light needs to be, etc. It just takes time and practice and you've got it Kayne.
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Great thing about photography is it's an art and there is no right or wrong answer. You have some great pics but take a look at your FordLovers pics. Every pic has the sky completely blown out. The cars look pretty good, but the rest is throw away. How much sicker would they look with a colorful sky?

Also, about putting the subject in the center....the rule of thirds is a rule of thirds for a reason...

And instead of stacking neutral density filters, colored grads, etc, why not just take a picture in the better time during the day?

yup..thanks for criticising my pictures from the fordlovers event....the camera i was using was an old SLR with a kit lense and no filter...any other pictures of mine during the day are just as good as any sunset/sunrise picture...

theres obviously a difference of opinion here..or maybe its skill...maybe your reasoning for sunrise sunset pictures is cause thats when yours come out best...i dont know..two different photographers and styles!

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before:

-

After:

-

Some things to note, ALL DSLR cameras need a bit of sharpening done in Post processing. Here i used 40. Also when zoomed in you can see the noise from the DSLR sensor (making the paint not as smooth as it could be. I used a value of 45 for noise reduction and a tad of color noise reduction.

Also bumped up the shadows, toned down the highlights a tad, and warmed the pic up.

[ July 13, 2010, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also 50 Deep, if you can get me an original or two (Were you shooting in Raw)

I can do a bit more with cropping/changing things around.

Let me know!

( Also I agree, dead noon is a terrible time to shoot pictures - with the son directly over head you get extremely harsh lighting, that washes colors out and washes contrast out. You do not get desirably highlighting to boot. Things that photoshop cannot fix without artifacting.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yup..thanks for criticising my pictures from the fordlovers event....the camera i was using was an old SLR with a kit lense and no filter...any other pictures of mine during the day are just as good as any sunset/sunrise picture...

theres obviously a difference of opinion here..or maybe its skill...maybe your reasoning for sunrise sunset pictures is cause thats when yours come out best...i dont know..two different photographers and styles!

Sent you a PM to not clog the thread with banter.
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:

After:

-

Some things to note, ALL DSLR cameras need a bit of sharpening done in Post processing. Here i used 40. Also when zoomed in you can see the noise from the DSLR sensor (making the paint not as smooth as it could be. I used a value of 45 for noise reduction and a tad of color noise reduction.

Also bumped up the shadows, toned down the highlights a tad, and warmed the pic up.

shooting in raw definatley helps pictures out cause you can edit differant parts of the picture that photoshop cant!

lol...i dont know what kind of monitors you guys are using but that last edited picture looks like the picture was taken with a old camera phone and edited with paint! you ruined the lines on that car...i guess its difference of style...

to each there own i guess

my version of that car edited
 -

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Must be a monitor thing lol cause your edited pic looks washed out with no contrast and no lines :/

Im using a Dell 30" Ultrasharp calibrated via Spyder3Elite with constant ambient light monitoring.

Thanks,

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com