Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SOLD-1988 Ford Mustang Coupe (Notch Back) Road Race Drift Car (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: SOLD-1988 Ford Mustang Coupe (Notch Back) Road Race Drift Car
Casey90GT
¯
Member # 6175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey90GT  Ford pictures for Casey90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
However, by taking the car back, it almost appears like a guilty admission of misrepresentation of the condition of the car.

WOW!!! I take the car back from this kid so that NOBODY on this site can possibly say I'm not a stand up guy, but then somebody does, if not for any other reason than the fact that I offered to take the car back. I guess you can't
make everybody happy.

[ July 13, 2010, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Casey90GT ]

--------------------
Some day I'll finish it.

Posts: 1064 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Casey90GT:
quote:
However, by taking the car back, it almost appears like a guilty admission of misrepresentation of the condition of the car.

WOW!!! I take the car back from this kid so that NOBODY on this site can possibly say I'm not a stand up guy, but then somebody does, if not for any other reason than the fact that I offered to take the car back. I guess you can't
make everybody happy.

Bottom line is u did what u felt was right. Everyone else can go suck on a fat one.
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
seller should pay for repair .it part of being a man of your word .

the man sold a car as is and made it pretty fucking right, i know if I were the seller I woulda told all of you to Fuck off from the get. Be happy you shmucks got anything back.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
seller should pay for repair .it part of being a man of your word .

the man sold a car as is and made it pretty fucking right, i know if I were the seller I woulda told all of you to Fuck off from the get. Be happy you shmucks got anything back.
Exactly used cars are USED and commonsense dictates they are sold "as is" No warrant I would have told the kid to go get fucked too.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
id just have sex with his mom and call it even

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Casey90GT
¯
Member # 6175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey90GT  Ford pictures for Casey90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
id just have sex with his mom and call it even

Come on man...don't talk sh!t about people's mom's. I mean, I guess I started it, but you shouldn't go there.

--------------------
Some day I'll finish it.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Casey90GT:
quote:

make everybody happy.

Or you are just a very nice guys, far nicer than anyone I have encountered in the automobile business, lol. [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Casey90GT
¯
Member # 6175

quote:
[QUOTE]Or you are just a very nice guys, far nicer than anyone I have encountered in the automobile business, lol. [Razz] [patriot]

Shoot...I am a really nice guy...just ask ANYBODY that's dealt with me. It costs a little bit more money to be that way sometimes, but I think it pays you back in the long run.

--------------------
Some day I'll finish it.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com