Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street Fight Video.... Major props to the kid in here (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Street Fight Video.... Major props to the kid in here
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIIQVhPfeqc

This video will piss alot of you folks off right when the kid gets jumped... But damm, thats f*cked up what they did to the kid.. Suprised to see him walk away [worship] Some of those injuries can last you a lifetime [Mad]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn crazyy

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn das was fucked, reminds me when ma homie got jumped. 6 guys walked up from behind and hit him with a bat in the back of his head and kicked his ass when he was half concious. Cant believe people cant even fight their own fights by themselves, damn pathetic [BS flag]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man im glad i got heavy hands,wrestlin around w/a little punk and 20 friends around aint smart.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agree.. Something tells me that if one of those punk youngsters had a gun, then the kid would've been shot.

Just hitting him on the head like that is causing serious damage [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lil nigger gettin his ass fuckin handed to him, so all the porch monkeys come out with bats!! then the  lil niglet acts like he's hard after the dude got jumped by 10+ of his nigger buddies!!! white dude got brass balls! props to that kid ooooh but lemme guess....thats racist!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
lil nigger gettin his ass fuckin handed to him, so all the porch monkeys come out with bats!! then the  lil niglet acts like he's hard after the dude got jumped by 10+ of his nigger buddies!!! white dude got brass balls! props to that kid ooooh but lemme guess....thats racist!

yeah, 10+ kids to whoop just one person ass is just plain weak....but the kid is stupid enough to walk into a hornets nest. don't confuse stupidity with being brave.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

No calling someone a "nigger" isn't racist hahaha come on dude be real. It's gay to jump some one like that but when you say things like you just said it makes you look like a dick as well just my opinion don't get offended after all I'm no one just a guy online

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:

No calling someone a "nigger" isn't racist hahaha come on dude be real. It's gay to jump some one like that but when you say things like you just said it makes you look like a dick as well just my opinion don't get offended after all I'm no one just a guy online
He's quoting one of the comments on the youtube video.

Damn that's a crazy ass video. [Eek!]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im b4 da lock sons..lol [Eek!]

[ July 12, 2010, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: quickblue302 ]

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:

He's quoting one of the comments on the youtube video.

Damn that's a crazy ass video. [Eek!]

He made the comment, i'm hoping he's black otherwise we'll have to pass the hitler torch to him. You cant say N"ER, arent you allowed to say at least N"Ah? Can you lend a N"Ah a pencil?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

nm - in before the lock [Big Grin]

[ July 12, 2010, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Classic N8 edit! N8 said he thought dude was cool but after this he should be banned if you missed it. LOL I tend to agree with N8 cause the N word is pretty touchy subject for many people around here. What happened to your balls N8? You get all pissed cause someone wont cash a check, then someone says the N word in a clearly racist fashion and you back down?

[ July 12, 2010, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Classic N8 edit! N8 said he thought dude was cool but after this he should be banned if you missed it. LOL I tend to agree with N8 cause the N word is pretty touchy subject for many people around here. What happened to your balls N8? You get all pissed cause someone wont cash a check, then someone says the N word in a clearly racist fashion and you back down?
lmao....nah I kinda made a deal with the mods that I would no longer be the controversial member here. I am just gonna blend in with the scenery...shhhh I was never here.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Sorry N8, not to be racist or anything, well not completely but I had to put this one up!
 -

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is the type of shit that makes people come back with guns. if your boy is getting his ass beat fight after yo boy is done so you get a one on one dont go jumping in. that is some real p***y shit [Mad]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
this is the type of shit that makes people come back with guns. if your boy is getting his ass beat fight after yo boy is done so you get a one on one dont go jumping in. that is some real p***y shit [Mad]

+1

About 6 months ago I broke up a fight like this. They was whoopin this kids ass well. But he was still trying to fight. What made me mad was adults was filming it and actually encouraged the jumpin. I had to make the kid that was gettin beat go home. I heard later that the kid that was getting beat is now in juvenile, because he caught one of the kids that jumped him slippin and took a bat to his ass. Sad chain of events.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[worship]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
hitlerstang,,where do you find your retarded pictures> i know it aint from google search.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
streetsleeper
¯
Member # 9895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for streetsleeper  Ford pictures for streetsleeper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a really F..d up video clip.. but honestly this type of behavior is seen in any race. Ive seen a black kid get jumped once in school by a bunch of white guys too, after the kid handed one of the kids an ass woopen..this black guy whas inn the honor roll too. me and a couple of my friends ended up stopping the fight tho. After a while I found out they jumped him for no reason..
Posts: 177 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All Those kids are fuckin pussies but after being hit by a bat like that it would be hard not to come back and spray that whole house up.. People just can't fight one on one and if your gonna jump him the bats are pretty fuckin stupid too.. People are such a joke now a days.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
hitlerstang,,where do you find your retarded pictures> i know it aint from google search.

I find them and save them on my computer! Internets great for random bullshit!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kids just can't fight with their hands..... So fast to jump someone or pull out a gun. [Frown] Be a man, square up and give or take your ass whoopin'

[ July 12, 2010, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com