Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i hate when they try to race you

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i hate when they try to race you
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So latly I been running into imports and cameros that pull next to me and try to race me I ignore it for a while and see that they keep on going so...I get all excited because I haven't been in a roll run for a while.. I down shift and we start to fuck around and when we get the chance for a quick run....they bounce...or run away...wtf I HATE THAT SHIT...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They cant handle the Cobra man.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
So latly I been running into imports and cameros that pull next to me and try to race me I ignore it for a while and see that they keep on going so...I get all excited because I haven't been in a roll run for a while.. I down shift and we start to fuck around and when we get the chance for a quick run....they bounce...or run away...wtf I HATE THAT SHIT...

maybe when they pull up from behind they see the back of your head and think its a hot chick or something. then when they get side by side, there like woooa, wait a minute your a dude, false advertisement, yikes im outta here. and the ones that hang around are just pain gay jk [Big Grin]
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50stang:
quote:

maybe when they pull up from behind they see the back of your head and think its a hot chick or something. then when they get side by side, there like woooa, wait a minute your a dude, false advertisement, yikes im outta here. and the ones that hang around are just pain gay jk [Big Grin]
LOL, thats some funny ass random shit. [patriot]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
quote:

LOL, thats some funny ass random shit. [patriot]
hahahah LMAO that was funny

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I laughed really loud on this one.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get that a lot from from LS cars too. Lately i've been getting hounded by chargers. Once we get a lil' space they stop though [Confused] [Wink]

[ July 12, 2010, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
I get that a lot from from LS cars too. Lately i've been getting hounded by chargers. Once we get a lil' space they stop though [Confused] [Wink]

Yup I feel your bro

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i hate when people make post about roll racing.
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

Well can't just stop in the middle of the road....I'm not that retarted. ....I rather race from a dig but when I get the chance to race I don't care how its from [Wink]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

Well can't just stop in the middle of the road....I'm not that retarted. ....I rather race from a dig but when I get the chance to race I don't care how its from [Wink]
an here is your sign

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com