Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone a smog tech here or own a smog shop

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone a smog tech here or own a smog shop
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just have a few questions for you as I am going through the process of getting my cert. [patriot]

[ July 11, 2010, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have had my smog lic since 2000 what you want to know
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had my liscense for a year now and work at a test only currently wat did you need to know
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had my liscense for a year now and work at a test only currently wat did you need to know
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by alexdel209:

alex when you going to get a job at a dealer an quit fucking with those buckets at a test only shop
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Lol would love to do so but dealers aren't hiring right now and I like my jOb atmosphere just not the cars that come in mostly lol.my plan is wait until 2012 when the new machines come out get a loan and open a smog and repair
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Lol would love to do so but dealers aren't hiring right now and I like my jOb atmosphere just not the cars that come in mostly lol.my plan is wait until 2012 when the new machines come out get a loan and open a smog and repair

my dealer is hiring.an hope you have a m-1 by 2012
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Reallywhere is that at and are you flat rate what's your pay looking like?but yeah I could pass the m1 right now if I wanted too but have no need for it right now .and when they do bikes there gonna do ask or 2 speeds?
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Reallywhere is that at and are you flat rate what's your pay looking like?but yeah I could pass the m1 right now if I wanted too but have no need for it right now .and when they do bikes there gonna do ask or 2 speeds?

i have been working flat rate since 1997 it's the only way to work.call me about noon mondat i will give you the details

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com