Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
Awesome cruise, roads and peeps! nice meeting everybody even though i forgot almost everybody's name! hahaha! kudos to SydeWaySix and 50Deep for setting this up and mapping the awesome twisties. reminds me of my sport bike days again! i'm in the black 04 cobra btw. thanks for the invite jr!

Tony, it was really nice meeting you! Me and my cousin were actually talking on the way up/down from the lake and we kinda want to get back into sportbikes because the roads up there are so nice! Good times [Whoo Whooooo!]
Hey same here bro! You're Ian? Sorry so many names I'm bad with memory of names dude. But yes i kinda know those roads pretty good cause i use to ride them every weekend back in my sport bike days. you guys probably bee to alice's restaurant too on skyline blvd nice twisties up there too!

[ July 12, 2010, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

71 grabber
¯
Member # 8608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71 grabber  Ford pictures for 71 grabber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Sydeway. got a 06 GSXR 1000 for sale..

--------------------
71 Maverick Grabber
92 Fobra
96 ImpalaSS
68 Camaro

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Awesome cruise, roads and peeps! nice meeting everybody even though i forgot almost everybody's name! hahaha! kudos to SydeWaySix and 50Deep for setting this up and mapping the awesome twisties. reminds me of my sport bike days again! i'm in the black 04 cobra btw. thanks for the invite jr!

Tony, it was really nice meeting you! Me and my cousin were actually talking on the way up/down from the lake and we kinda want to get back into sportbikes because the roads up there are so nice! Good times [Whoo Whooooo!]
Hey same here bro! You're Ian? Sorry so many names I'm bad with memory of names dude. But yes i kinda know those roads pretty good cause i use to ride them every weekend back in my sport bike days. you guys probably bee to alice's restaurant too on skyline blvd nice twisties up there too!
Yup, I'm Ian (white Faleen) [patriot] We used to hit up Alice's almost every weekend! I've actually been wanting to have a cruise up through those twisties but its kind of far for the Sacramento guys.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 71 grabber:
Hey Sydeway. got a 06 GSXR 1000 for sale..

You're James, right (got nic's old Fobra)? I'd love to pick it up bro, but I can't man...I dont think I'll hop on another sportbike anytime soon. Maybe a hog one day though [Big Grin] -Ian

--------------------

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup, I'm Ian (white Faleen) [patriot] We used to hit up Alice's almost every weekend! I've actually been wanting to have a cruise up through those twisties but its kind of far for the Sacramento guys.
hey ian that's a nice stang you got. that will be nice. then we could probably go all the way to sta cruz thru the back roads. hope to see you again on the next meet bro!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could of made this 1, but I had family in town & my pockets were kinda flat until payday LOL. Looks like you guys had a good time & a nice turnout of clean cars...

Now its time to put together the Delta cruise & BBQ.

[ July 12, 2010, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Wish I could of made this 1, but I had family in town & my pockets were kinda flat until payday LOL. Looks like you guys had a good time & a nice turnout of clean cars...

Now its time to put together the Delta cruise & BBQ.

Sorry you didn't make it out this go round.

And make it happen!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
That red '96-'98 Cobra looks siiick. Love the hood and wheels.

my car is a 95 Cobra with 96-98 tail lights...but thanks!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree With everyone out there it was a great turnout. I totally forgot everyone's names like 5sec after they told me but anyhow me and 8urGM enjoyed the meet looking forward to doing another one when the weather is not in the mid 80's. Thanks for the invite and to the guys that made it happen...

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

71 grabber
¯
Member # 8608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71 grabber  Ford pictures for 71 grabber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Ian you guys were right about the sport bike thing. I always wanted to hit the twisties in the fobra ever since I've had it! And the GSXR... just thought I'd throw it out there with all that sport bike talk...lol It is for sale though... lol

--------------------
71 Maverick Grabber
92 Fobra
96 ImpalaSS
68 Camaro

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn all this sportbike/Alice's talk makin me wana go on craigslist & get me another ZX10R!
Man I forgot everyone's names too lol! All good peeps tho fosho!
Let's plan the next one up Alice's. We'll take hwy 84 or 9 thru to Santa Cruz, Pescadero, & Halfmoon Bay. Damn I miss riding that route all day on the bikes! Let's do it!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That orange notch is [burnout]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
Damn all this sportbike/Alice's talk makin me wana go on craigslist & get me another ZX10R!
Man I forgot everyone's names too lol! All good peeps tho fosho!
Let's plan the next one up Alice's. We'll take hwy 84 or 9 thru to Santa Cruz, Pescadero, & Halfmoon Bay. Damn I miss riding that route all day on the bikes! Let's do it!

you know I'm always down for an Alice's cruise! I know this route has been put in the back burner because the Sac guys dont want to make the drive up, but if we can get enough Bay Area guys who're interested in doing it I'm down to plan it!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com