Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics Ian. i wish i could have made it. i was stuck in the garage working on my belt issue sweating like a pig.

everyone's car looks great [patriot] .

71 grabber
¯
Member # 8608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71 grabber  Ford pictures for 71 grabber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time out there today. Nice to meet everyone. Good people, clean cars, I had a blast.. Wish my A/C was working.... I might be in something else for the next ride????

--------------------
71 Maverick Grabber
92 Fobra
96 ImpalaSS
68 Camaro

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was fun can't wait to do it again! Meeting, cruisin, & hangin out with everyone new & old to me was hella cool! Nextime we should BBQ out there & chill/jump in the lake! I know all the non-AC folks feel me [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
had a blast today fellas. Also have to edit through an assload of pics but i'll get them up here. nice to see familiar faces again and to put faces to cars.

J.R.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a fun time out there nice pics nice cars man.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a good time, BBQ next time and I'll see about bringing the family and I.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like a lot of fun and good crowd..hopefully i can make the next one. would be a good idea to a bbq or picnic to relax a bit from all the driving.
71 grabber
¯
Member # 8608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71 grabber  Ford pictures for 71 grabber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Alex You need to bring that thing out of the garage!!!! HEHE

--------------------
71 Maverick Grabber
92 Fobra
96 ImpalaSS
68 Camaro

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alot of fun today guys....I dont know why everyone is talkin about a/c? I was freezing in my car.....lol

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 71 grabber:
Yeah Alex You need to bring that thing out of the garage!!!! HEHE

yeah tell me about it. its been almost 3 weeks since i last drove it and before that it was a month. lol

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]man, I'm still drolling over your porsche.....

and yes, today was pretty nice and a great cruise....glad i really got to stretch 3rd and 4th a few points in my Cobra....and yes, Dave, it still doesn't have A/C.....calling 50resto tomorrow....[/QB][/QUOTE]

LMAO. That wasn't drool. It was sweat pouring off your chin.

And my food was cold when I got home. I had to microwave it. Must be the rear AC on the GXP.

[ July 12, 2010, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish i could of made it. Next time fersuree

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definately had my a/c on blast today.
Had a Great time. Nice country up that way. I really enjoyed meeting everyone I didnt know.It was good to see you Nic and meet your lady. Special shout out to my lunch table.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet rides and pics. Thanks for postin em up [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
alot of fun today guys....I dont know why everyone is talkin about a/c? I was freezing in my car.....lol

quote:
Originally posted by xcessive50:
Had a Great time. Nice country up that way. I really enjoyed meeting everyone I didnt know.It was good to see you Nic and meet your lady. Special shout out to my lunch table.

Which cars were you guys in? Sorry, I'm sure I met all of you guys but I didnt realize who was who. It was definitely a lot of fun and the a/c really came i handy today [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:

man, I'm still drolling over your porsche.....

and yes, today was pretty nice and a great cruise....glad i really got to stretch 3rd and 4th a few points in my Cobra....and yes, Dave, it still doesn't have A/C.....calling 50resto tomorrow....
[/QUOTE]

quote:
LMAO. That wasn't drool. It was sweat pouring off your chin.

And my food was cold when I got home. I had to microwave it. Must be the rear AC on the GXP. [/QB]

Cooooold blooooooded. The ride back in the vette was pretty damn chilly. I almost fell asleep watching Jo Dirté in chads car

[ July 12, 2010, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have made this if my check engine light didnt randomly flash on and my gas gauge worked
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

quote:

Which cars were you guys in? Sorry, I'm sure I met all of you guys but I didnt realize who was who. It was definitely a lot of fun and the a/c really came i handy today [Big Grin]

2000 c5

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

quote:

2000 c5
Oh ok cool...Chad right? Real clean vette u got there! It was nice meeting u! -ian

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn..wish i could have made this one.. it would have been a hot mother ****er in my 68 though...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hey chad, let me know when you wanna try that autocross or road course that we were talking about [burnout]

[ July 12, 2010, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: S4OSHUS ]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:
quote:

hey chad, let me know when you wanna try that autocross or road course that we were talking about [burnout]
If you guys are gonna autocross they do it out here at the Oakland coliseum. I'm not sure of the next one but I'm downt o hit it up if you guys go! I usedd to do it a couple years ago in my old Saleen but I havent had the chance to bring out my current stang [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn guys that looks like it was a blast!
reminds of the old school meet-ups and cruises!
once i move back home to the bay, you can bet i'll be there, either in the 67 or a new 5.0 project!

can't wait to see more pics!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome cruise, roads and peeps! nice meeting everybody even though i forgot almost everybody's name! hahaha! kudos to SydeWaySix and 50Deep for setting this up and mapping the awesome twisties. reminds me of my sport bike days again! i'm in the black 04 cobra btw. thanks for the invite jr!

--------------------
04 Cobra

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
Awesome cruise, roads and peeps! nice meeting everybody even though i forgot almost everybody's name! hahaha! kudos to SydeWaySix and 50Deep for setting this up and mapping the awesome twisties. reminds me of my sport bike days again! i'm in the black 04 cobra btw. thanks for the invite jr!

Tony, it was really nice meeting you! Me and my cousin were actually talking on the way up/down from the lake and we kinda want to get back into sportbikes because the roads up there are so nice! Good times [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com