Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Some pics of a mini-meet/cruise up to Berryessa today
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and some of the guys on here got together today for a quick run up to Lake Berryessa. It was a last minute thing that we set up just to bring the cars out and hit up some twisties. It was a decent sized turnout with very nice cars! No mishaps with anyone and big ups to Terrence (50deep) for leading the way and bringing out some of the Sac folks! This is just a tease for what's to come later this summer!

It was really nice putting a face to those that I know from the board but never met in person!

Here are some pics...sorry, they're pretty shitty since we spent most of our time on the road, but I tried to get as many decent ones as possible. If you guys have more, post them up! Enjoy [patriot]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That red '96-'98 Cobra looks siiick. Love the hood and wheels.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one of these days ill take a day off work to go to one of the ride outs looks like you guys had a blast [patriot]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all the cars look great [worship]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today was a good day Ian. You did a good job of gettn me off my ass to help out with this one. Next time I will have a car, but I'm glad I didn't since I got to try out my new camera. Once I get these pics uploaded I will start a thread too. I got hell of em

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

oh forgot to ask what was the chp officer doing or saying to you guys

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice cars and nice turnout! [patriot]
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

He wanted to trade his cruiser for one of the Cobras, lol. nah, I guess just making sure no one was there to cause "trouble".

Terrence, Ian and all you guys did an excellent job setting this one up, man!

-John

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

He was actually very cool. He asked a few questions about which car clubs and what we were up to and that was about it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Today was a good day Ian. You did a good job of gettn me off my ass to help out with this one. Next time I will have a car, but I'm glad I didn't since I got to try out my new camera. Once I get these pics uploaded I will start a thread too. I got hell of em

T and Ian, thanks again for putting it together. Solid roads and scenery; definitely a great group of people. I had a fun time bringing out the GXP and stretching its legs a bit. We had a blast. I'm looking forward to the next one.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reserving for pics

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Reserving for pics....

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanna go next time!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Reserved for pics....

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Reserved for pics

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Reserved for pics.....

--------------------

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice to finally meet you guys Ian,Terrence,James,Criss and everyone else. some really nice cars out there [Whoo Whooooo!] i had alot of fun and can't wait for the next one [Smile]

[ July 11, 2010, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: S4OSHUS ]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
had a blast today but i didnt have my ride out there too, i was ridding with 1994steeda. Ill have my ride ready for the next one. it was nice nice meeting u all. it was hella hot out there! [patriot]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man sorry I missed this one. Car should be ready soon. Looks like a nice turn out.
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics n thanks for sharing! That black four-eye is the bomb! [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [Cool]
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree With everyone out there it was a great turnout. I totally forgot everyone's names like 5sec after they told me but anyhow me and 8urGM enjoyed the meet looking forward to doing another one when the weather is not in the mid 80's. Thanks for the invite and to the guys that made it happen...

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:
nice to finally meet you guys Ian,Terrence,James,Criss and everyone else. some really nice cars out there [Whoo Whooooo!] i had alot of fun and can't wait for the next one [Smile]

man, I'm still drolling over your porsche.....

and yes, today was pretty nice and a great cruise....glad i really got to stretch 3rd and 4th a few points in my Cobra....and yes, Dave, it still doesn't have A/C.....calling 50resto tomorrow....

but in any case, it was a cool cruise....and now I know that Ian's name is pronounced Eye-An....hehe...

but it definitely was nice sticking around as a group i think Terrence got something like 250 pics...

Nick and JR, you guys still have the baddest GT's around....

[ July 11, 2010, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com