Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Forever a Warrior fan.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Forever a Warrior fan.
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like they might be closing on a deal to get dorell wright too.

stephen curry, monta ellis, reggie williams/ dorell wright, brandon wright, david lee. lets go warriors!

squad.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IsO3kW4D4c&feature=related [Wink]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nellie will find a way to screw it up.

I would like to interupt this thread to say.

"DEEEEEEETROOOOOOIT BAAAASKETBAAAAAALL"...Pistons baby.

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back to Back...Go Lakers

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm with you. I'm really excited to see the young guys develop. We're adding some good size to the team. Long, fast and explosive. We just need to learn to play some D.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
too bad they in the West. In the East that team may make the post season. But in the West that is a lottery pick team.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Nellie will find a way to screw it up.

I would like to interupt this thread to say.

"DEEEEEEETROOOOOOIT BAAAASKETBAAAAAALL"...Pistons baby.

-
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't forget about Beidrens. Go Warriors.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by saleen_freak:

Yeah I like him to but. I give him 2 weeks of play until his 1st injury. He probably get hurt in preseason. I have seen that guy suited up on the bench more than anybody.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
I'm with you. I'm really excited to see the young guys develop. We're adding some good size to the team. Long, fast and explosive. We just need to learn to play some D.

yes, yes, and yes!

quote:

they got lee listed as PF on the roster, but with udoh, b. wright, and biedrins.. they can throw out all sorts of combos. not to mention dorell wright might be somewhere in the 6'9" neighborhood.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
quote:

Yeah I like him to but. I give him 2 weeks of play until his 1st injury. He probably get hurt in preseason. I have seen that guy suited up on the bench more than anybody.
im with you on that bro, im just hoping we DONT have injuries this season (long shot) a reverse karma if you would for last season.

On another note, how would you guys feel about resigning matt barnes? rumor has it he's contacted the warriors..

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com