Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this might sound a lil wierd...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: this might sound a lil wierd...
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok how dose it feel to be a dad ?? like wen ur wife/gf is giving birth wats goin threw ur head ?? wat do u feel ?? how dose it feel to hold ur baby for the first time ? im just wondering because i really like kids n want sum of my own but im not finantialy ready [Frown] but ill get there soon...

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt
o/r xpipe,cat back, AEM intake, C&L mass, 3.73 gears, PP tb,PP Elbow

Posts: 616 | From: Cen*Cal 209 Manteca-Los Banos | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nervous [Eek!]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
come on bro more details than that. if ur kid was asking u this .. thats all ud tell him ??

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you get to really see it, your like ,,, omg the puss well never be the same!!!!!!! lol! but dont trip it goes back to norm ,,, after a while.. but kids didnt hit me till a lil later after havin them.. its a good eye opening wonderfull thing,, till your smellin shit with no sleep!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've done it 5 times it gets old after a while...lmao. Nah, being a dad is my crowning achievement. Nothing matches it. Seeing them born is great. But watching them grow is greater. I dont mind getting older because I am watching my kids grow to be men.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Being a dad is my crowning achievement. Nothing matches it. Seeing them born is great. But watching them grow is greater. I dont mind getting older because I am watching my kids grow to be men.

+100...exactly what I was going to say [worship] My daughter is turning 3 in July and these past 3 years have been crazy, in a good way! All the sacrifices and shit you go through to be a "good" parent is all worth it once your kid starts to grow and you see him/her start walking, talking, and showing their personality. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Being a dad is my crowning achievement. Nothing matches it. Seeing them born is great. But watching them grow is greater. I dont mind getting older because I am watching my kids grow to be men.

+100...exactly what I was going to say [worship] My daughter is turning 3 in July and these past 3 years have been crazy, in a good way! All the sacrifices and shit you go through to be a "good" parent is all worth it once your kid starts to grow and you see him/her start walking, talking, and showing their personality. [patriot]
yeah my sons gonna b e 3 in august and all the sacrifices are worth it, having kids open your eyes alot ,so be prepared to change for the better.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
if you get to really see it, your like ,,, omg the puss well never be the same!!!!!!! lol! but dont trip it goes back to norm ,,, after a while..

ROTFL

Meh... Maybe I'm the exception, but I just don't get all teary eyed about being a dad. It's ok. I wouldn't say it's my crowning achievement. Yeah, it's cool, and I love my kid, but it's definitely not the greatest thing since sliced bread. My boy is still only 8 months old, so maybe I'm just not reaping the rewards of the guys with older kids, but it's a lot of work.

The first time I held my boy I was hit with an overwhelming sense of obligation. Not that that's a bad thing, but it hit me that now I am completely responsible for another person that relies on me 100%. Kind of a heavy thing knowing that I absolutely NEED a job, I absolutely NEED a house.

It is getting better now that his personality is coming out and he laughs at dumb stuff you do, but the first few months are hands down the worst. Especially if you have zero experience being around infants.

[ June 18, 2010, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

thx guys i was brought up wit 2 of my nieces and at the time i was there for my sister threw her pregnant and till now that my nefue is a year and 4 months. i take them everywere. the dad is a punk bitch as foo .the day i see him he goin down. !! hes only seen him3 times since he was born n in those three times less than an hour ..put together..

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's great my daughters only 9months and she's already starting to show little bits of her own personality. When she was born I was happy as fuck the first time I seen her I was just smiling then a minute or two later it hit me she's my daughter I made her and I gotta admit I got Geary eyed

You can have a shitty day come home your kid will do something funny and you'll basicly forget the bullshit and laugh that's how I feel at least

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

thats how iam bro ...... wen i get home and see my nefue

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

yeah my sons gonna b e 3 in august and all the sacrifices are worth it, having kids open your eyes alot ,so be prepared to change for the better.
My son is going to be 3 in August as well.

My son is my life. He inspires me to be a better, carefree person. He alone, has taught me more in life than I've ever learned in 35 years. He is my foundation, and my religion. Words cannot express the love and bond we share. [patriot]

EDIT - Happy Fathers Day to all you dad out there! Let's keep it safe.

[ June 18, 2010, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: castor ]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may be having my first one at the end of July. Its a sticky situation because its my ex gf whos claiming she is roasting one in the oven, i dont know if there is merit to it, its a long story, but if there is, i'll get the DNA test done to make sure, just in case, and then that baby comes with Daddy! thats it and thats all. So, my feeling of having a kid caught me off guard...I am not ready, and wasnt expecting, and had plans to have them when I was redy with the right person, but this b$%Ch is saying shes expecting or what, all I know is Im stepping up to the ring and im gonna raise that kid and give it everything, including the world if I could...

Besides, she doesnt work, shes most likely on welfare, lives with mom, alleges that she has another kid that i only saw once that may live in Los Angeles somewhere...she ruined one of my Mustangs that she owes money on, including damages to the car, blah blah blah...

Sorry I just vented like hell, this is the shit thats keeping me up all night...Well Blind just delivered my GT engine, I think I'll wrench tonight, get the mind off things...

Well to all the fathers on CA Fords, Happy Fathers Day...

[ June 18, 2010, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: autumnstang97 ]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com