Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why not post 1 time U BZ's

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Why not post 1 time U BZ's
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, 3-5 posts on tons of shit for sale. Why not post all your shit on one post and then TTT when your not feeling like shits moving fast enough.

[BS flag]

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It wasnt me. [dance]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, I do both ways and it seems like when I post everything under one AD, people dont notice what I have for sale, but I get more responses when I list one part at a time. I would love to post everything under one AD, it would be alot easier.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This topic has been beat to death in the past. I was thinking about parting out a motor and listing each part under its own post, "#3 intake rocker arm, #3 exhaust rocker arm, #6 top left head bolt".......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why not use the search button and ttt this post thats already been done a million times. remaking this thread is pretty much the same thing as someone making a 17 for sale threads.
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
This topic has been beat to death in the past. I was thinking about parting out a motor and listing each part under its own post, "#3 intake rocker arm, #3 exhaust rocker arm, #6 top left head bolt".......

how much for a spark plug?
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm picking up a new to me fox tomorrow and started looking for some parts again and shit, the first page of posts are from maybe 2 or 3 members. They are all selling parts from similar vehicles, so if your looking for parts on a specific vehicle you have to go through 2-3 pages to check out the latest. I'd rather not have to go past page 1 maybe 2 for a quick daily scan. Mods have been quick to react to certain posts and you'd think they'd be quick to put the smack down on post hoarders. I <3 u mods by the way and hope to not get my sig and avatar changed. LOL

I'm taking a break from CAFords for a few days, but I'll be back soon. Sorry to all the mods for wasting your time! I know you have better things to do with your time than listen to me get my smack talk on. Secretly, deep down I think what you've done is pretty funny :-) I now totally understand if you pay for and own a website, it is entirely your right what's posted on it and what's not. I don't go around telling Yahoo or CNN what to post on their websites. I mean it's common sense after all. Thanks for providing me with such a valuable resource all these years! and remember why...

I love www.cafords.com !
The mods volunteer their time and money to help me:

* sell parts to make cash
* buy parts cheap to save cash
* get help from other members to upgrade/fix my car
* read entertaining threads from other members

What more could I expect for $0.00 in this economy ?

THANKS CAFORDS, I OWE YOU ! I KNOW THE MODS DON'T GET PAID TO DO THIS & ARE ONLY IN IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOBBY!

ps- I just heard actually folks were ~not~ banned. They just couldn't login for 24 hours and didn't email feedback for help. Instead they went around claiming they were ripped off by CAFords. At $0.00 who owes who? I do not believe I'm entitled to anything I didn't work or pay for. I'm humbled by the generosity of the people that provide CAFords. I feel ashamed for undeservingly consuming their time with my rhetoric. Sorry for spreading unconfirmed internet rumors. Moms always told me to hear out both sides before making up my mind! Moms was right!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

how much for a spark plug?
It depends on what cylinder you want, they vary from $1-$3.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
I'm picking up a new to me fox tomorrow and started looking for some parts again and shit, the first page of posts are from maybe 2 or 3 members. They are all selling parts from similar vehicles, so if your looking for parts on a specific vehicle you have to go through 2-3 pages to check out the latest. I'd rather not have to go past page 1 maybe 2 for a quick daily scan. Mods have been quick to react to certain posts and you'd think they'd be quick to put the smack down on post hoarders. I <3 u mods by the way and hope to not get my sig and avatar changed. LOL

I'm taking a break from CAFords for a few days, but I'll be back soon. Sorry to all the mods for wasting your time! I know you have better things to do with your time than listen to me get my smack talk on. Secretly, deep down I think what you've done is pretty funny :-) I now totally understand if you pay for and own a website, it is entirely your right what's posted on it and what's not. I don't go around telling Yahoo or CNN what to post on their websites. I mean it's common sense after all. Thanks for providing me with such a valuable resource all these years! and remember why...

I love <a href="http://www.cafords.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.cafords.com</a> !
The mods volunteer their time and money to help me:

* sell parts to make cash
* buy parts cheap to save cash
* get help from other members to upgrade/fix my car
* read entertaining threads from other members

What more could I expect for $0.00 in this economy ?

THANKS CAFORDS, I OWE YOU ! I KNOW THE MODS DON'T GET PAID TO DO THIS & ARE ONLY IN IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOBBY!

ps- I just heard actually folks were ~not~ banned. They just couldn't login for 24 hours and didn't email feedback for help. Instead they went around claiming they were ripped off by CAFords. At $0.00 who owes who? I do not believe I'm entitled to anything I didn't work or pay for. I'm humbled by the generosity of the people that provide CAFords. I feel ashamed for undeservingly consuming their time with my rhetoric. Sorry for spreading unconfirmed internet rumors. Moms always told me to hear out both sides before making up my mind! Moms was right!

-

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
withdrawn.

[ June 01, 2010, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ June 01, 2010, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com