Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Friday joke

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Friday joke
1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This man goes up to this woman in a local VFW bar and says, "I'm gonna make your nipples hard."

She says, "Oh yeah? My husband will kick your ass."

The guy says, "And then, I'm gonna turn you upside down, pour beer in your pussy and guzzle it all down."

She says, "That's it. I'm gonna tell my husband and he's gonna kick your ass." She turned and stormed out the door. When she gets home, she goes to her husband and says, "This dick at the VFW told me he was gonna make my nipples hard."

The husband gets really pissed off and heads out the door for the VFW.
She grabs him by the arm and says, "He also said that he was gonna turn me upside down, pour beer in my pussy and then guzzle it all down."

Upon hearing this, her husband turns around and walks back into the house.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asks him.

He replies, "I ain't messin' with anybody who can drink that much beer!"

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW LOL

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, good one! [patriot]
Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAAAAAA! MAN YOUR JOKES ARE HELLA FUNNY BRO LOL

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com