Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what are 99 GTs worth? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: what are 99 GTs worth?
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
as long as you don't keep it you're all good, 99-2000 motors spit plugs like there poison gl!

really, my old 00 gt never did that and i even run 100 shot of nx with no problems, i know the windsor block was not as great as the romeo from 01 and up
you got lucky because anyone on this site can vouch that those heads are junk!
yes fr.50 is some what right but the 4.6,5.4,an v-10 all blow plugs very common problem on the 2v an 4v motors
huh.............I believe that would be due to poor designed heads.
if you're going to call someone out you should at least explain why, your half ass unexplained comment only justifies the comments made by other members..........you have no clue wtf you're talking about!
Good luck on the shop, you're going to need if that's how you explain things to customers.

it's just not the 99 an 2000 that spit plugs out i have seen all years spit the plugs out even the redegiened ones
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
5spd or auto? cloth or leather? How bad is the exterior damage?

5 speed cloth and the damage is peeling paint, those scoops on the side are missing. Some bond/body watches on the rear by the wheel well.

Its not a total bucket like I make it sound. But it is not perfect.

Let me ask this. If the car was flawless with the same mileage what would ya'll say its worth?

Quit being a cheap ass buying bucket ass mustangs for what you think might be a "great deal". Since you are not really mechanically inlcined it might be in your best bet to spend a little more money and buy something in better shape. You will have to do less work to it and it will save you headaches and money in the long run. Especially when you consider the fact that these cars are not collectable and will only depreciate in value in the long run. [Smile]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
5spd or auto? cloth or leather? How bad is the exterior damage?

5 speed cloth and the damage is peeling paint, those scoops on the side are missing. Some bond/body watches on the rear by the wheel well.

Its not a total bucket like I make it sound. But it is not perfect.

Let me ask this. If the car was flawless with the same mileage what would ya'll say its worth?

Quit being a cheap ass buying bucket ass mustangs for what you think might be a "great deal". Since you are not really mechanically inlcined it might be in your best bet to spend a little more money and buy something in better shape. You will have to do less work to it and it will save you headaches and money in the long run. Especially when you consider the fact that these cars are not collectable and will only depreciate in value in the long run. [Smile]
Cheap is my middle name. I am somewhat mechanically inclined, just not on big stuff like rebuilding engines. With me lately its more a lack of time. But being I am gettin it so cheap, would be wise to buy and flip.
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if its so cheap like your saying then why are you thinkin about it go and buy it you know whats its worth your on this site daily it sounds like your getting it for under 2k what do you think most people on this site would do if they found a deal like that i know i would buy a 99 clean title 5 speed gt for 2k or less you got a bussiness so im sure you can squeeze out around 2k unless your bussiness sucks that bad im sure i wouldnt be puttin up a post about it wasting time i would be puttin money up and buying that pig

[ April 03, 2010, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707 ]

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
if its so cheap like your saying then why are you thinkin about it go and buy it you know whats its worth your on this site daily it sounds like your getting it for under 2k what do you think most people on this site would do if they found a deal like that i know i would buy a 99 clean title 5 speed gt for 2k or less you got a bussiness so im sure you can squeeze out around 2k unless your bussiness sucks that bad im sure i wouldnt be puttin up a post about it wasting time i would be puttin money up and buying that pig

your late playa....been bought it...lol.
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yeah good buy im sure post pics i guess you already found the side scoops cause i havent seen any posts about the car or you looking for the scoops since the 27th last month unless you just just got it if you need them my boy might still have them for dirt cheap

[ April 03, 2010, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707 ]

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com