Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » movies with 5.0s (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: movies with 5.0s
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
no one listed it.Theres one in " Love and Basketball". Omar Epps mobs an all black 5.0 thru crenshaw at the begining after his game with Sanaa Lathan. Sanaa Lathan is bad!

edit: looks like uhoh50 listed it and i missed it. good shiz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UrF6S5gRqU&feature=related
at 35 seconds. its dark you can barely see it, but it sounds nice

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
just saw a white coupe with a cowlhood on the burried life. Point of no return there is a vert gt. The car was drivin by Harvey Keitel pretty bad ass.

That's the movie, I was trying to figure out what the name of it was. It was a 91ish GT with Pony Wheels. Didn't it get smashed by a train or some shit?
Posts: 22466 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm confused how this thread went from 5 liters to mustangs to eclipses? wtf? [Confused]

-

I guess that's cafords lol

[ February 23, 2010, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, even your google list didn't list the movie FX. The first movie was showing a 5.0 in the opening scene where they were filming scene for a movie.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com