Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » amarie stodimare to the warriors!!??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: amarie stodimare to the warriors!!??
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard the may trade beidrins, curry, and bellinelli for him. (sorry about bad spelling on the last names) damn that would make it stephen jackson, ellis, stodimare, maggette, and randolph!!! thats a playoff team for sure!

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 players for 1? He better bring home a ring.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did they finalize it? If they trade Curry in that trade this will truly be the same old sorry ass warriors. Always making dumb ass moves. And in the East maybe that would be a playoff team. Because 500 teams make the playoffs. In the West hell no that aint a playoff team.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO HAPPEN DON NELSON SAID ON CSN HE WILL NOT TRADE CURRY AND ELLIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.I WOULD GIVE UP MAGGETTE,WRIGHT,BELINELLI FOR AMARI AND IF THEY DONT TAKE THAT I WOULD STICK TO THE TEAM WE HAVE.I DONT AGREE TO WITH THIS TRADE BECAUSE ITS GOING TO COST US WARRIORS 90 + MILLION TO SIGN A GUY THAT IS NOT IN HIS PEAK.I WOULD RATHER INVEST IN OUR PLAYERS FOR THE FUTURE.MACTHIZZLE FOR GM PAY ME 100,000 A YEAR AND WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Nelson is not going to let Curry go.
Curry fits perfect with the Nelson offense. If the Warriors are able to get Stoudamire without giving up Curry, they will be very dangerous.
If they pull that off, I will officially return to the NBA as a fan [Razz]
We shall see...

[ June 29, 2009, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn this team would be super crazy with amare! the only people im willing to trade is wright, belinelli, magetti.. not a big fan of letting go of azubuike, and biedrins but if thats what it takes!

but either way with curry in the team the warriors will be a team to lookout for! monta, curry, jackson, randolph, turiaf.. to start

with morrow, watkins, biedrins, azubuike, belinelli, wright, magetti.. on the bench. WOW!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think either way the warriors will have a great team. but amare is a great player and a all star the warriors need. i dont think the warriors need beidrins

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No playoffs for the warriors this year no matter what.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO HAPPEN DON NELSON SAID ON CSN HE WILL NOT TRADE CURRY AND ELLIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.I WOULD GIVE UP MAGGETTE,WRIGHT,BELINELLI FOR AMARI AND IF THEY DONT TAKE THAT I WOULD STICK TO THE TEAM WE HAVE.I DONT AGREE TO WITH THIS TRADE BECAUSE ITS GOING TO COST US WARRIORS 90 + MILLION TO SIGN A GUY THAT IS NOT IN HIS PEAK.I WOULD RATHER INVEST IN OUR PLAYERS FOR THE FUTURE.MACTHIZZLE FOR GM PAY ME 100,000 A YEAR AND WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

You got my vote [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everybody hear about randolph gowing to about 7 feet and gaining 30 pounds
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:

+20. the west is too deep.
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:

I'm with this guy, the Warriors BLOW!!!
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to guess 25-35 wins and hopefully a lot of playing time for AR, BW, Morrow, and Curry. It'll be exciting to see what a back court of Monta/Curry can do on offense
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WARRIORS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR BECAUSE I SAID SO.JUST LIKE I SAID WHEN THE SEASON STARTED LAST YEAR THAT LAKERS WOULD WIN IT

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well Houston looks like it's going to have problems so maybe a spot opens up for the warriors

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com